What's your favorite weapon?

blueovalboy7 said:
Speaking of M1 Garands, my buddies dad has one and I've fired it, quite fun, and to be honest not very accurate, I was disappointed in its performance. Hence the reason to move to the M14, which is a nice rifle, just not really my style.
heh ive seen a m1 garand, a civil war musket (i think a brown bess or something), and a full auto ak-47 (illegal, of course, heheh). but i didnt get to fire any, they were in a dudes basement for show. :( ive never fired a gun. :(

Sovieto said:
heh ive seen a m1 garand, a civil war musket (i think a brown bess or something), and a full auto ak-47 (illegal, of course, heheh). but i didnt get to fire any, they were in a dudes basement for show. :( ive never fired a gun. :(
Well that just sucks.

I also was able to fire about 5 rounds through a friends .50 caliber rifle, very similar to this, the McMillan TAC-50 which was the model of rifle used by a Canadian sniper in Afghanistan to record the world's longest confirmed kill with a weapon of this type, a 2,657 yard shot, that is just over a mile and a half, or for those on the metric system 2,430 meters.

Tac50.jpg

Firing that rifle is by far my most exhilarating moment using a firearm, I shot through a 55 gallon drum of solid concrete, and on a different shot I fired through a telephone pole, twas simply... amazing.

Last edited:
Back