What's your favorite weapon?

Ah...The Steyr AUG and the M14.

I really think that Bullpup design on that rifle is a great idea. Some people don't really like it because all of the weight is in the stock, unlike more accurate rifles where the inside mechanics are centered in the middle. Overall, I think it's a great weapon. It was rated number 7 on a list of the world's greatest rifles. That's a great accomplishment!

The M14, a beautiful firearm..I really need to do more research on that weapon though. I know very little about it except for it's design and reloading system...

ARav989 said:

I really think that Bullpup design on that rifle is a great idea. Some people don't really like it because all of the weight is in the stock, unlike more accurate rifles where the inside mechanics are centered in the middle. Overall, I think it's a great weapon. It was rated number 7 on a list of the world's greatest rifles. That's a great accomplishment!

The M14, a beautiful firearm..I really need to do more research on that weapon though. I know very little about it except for it's design and reloading system...

So, you have the Military Channel?

ARav989 said:

It's a very old firearm (started being used in 1957), that's still being used today.

That's awesome. I thought it was made during the Second World War Era. Thanks for the update, bud!

And yes. The military Channel taught me that. It sucks when you see the same episodes over and over again of things you already know though..:lol:

I learn a lot of what I know off of a site I regularily visit. I'd give link, but advertising isn't allowed.

CHUCK NORRIS BITCHS! He is impervious to any kinda weapon so take your AK-47 and shove it up your ASS!
Dont bring a knife to a gun fight and dont bring a nuke to a chuck norris fight:ciappa:

Back