What's your favorite WiiChat memory?

BapFap

Do Hugz Not Drugz
Jan 22, 2007
Paris France
I was like, 12 or something when I came here. I remember there was a guy who wanted to become a pro wrestler here. He was cool.

What do you remember from the old days of WiiChat?

nightingales4.jpg

Nobody here but us chickensdesu

Everybody has moved on, everyone but me

For me it was all about SSBB and making friends online and all the drama. Didn't expect to be be more obsessed with wiichat than I was with Brawl at the time. Probably was around 12 back then too. Every now and then I check back for whatever reason.

Countless fun, and having drama go around constantly here lol. Saddens me how Nintendo forums seem to all go down before the Wii U was launched.

Otherwise, it was a lot of memories from here. I would definitely go back being 11 to revisit the memories of me signing into this place with internet channel lol.

Someone no life tospot spamming a dead forum.
All that effort and it takes about 5 seconds to get rid of it all.......

First time in months, maybe longer, its rather pointless spamming a dead forum, unless somebody really has nothing better to do

I remember the good old Wii Goldeneye days! All the trash talk about who was good or bad, and who was glitching or cheating.... so much fun. Turns out it made a huge difference in my life - my wife and I met on here / in Wii Goldeneye online! Been happily married since 4/25/2017 :)

I remember the good old Wii Goldeneye days! All the trash talk about who was good or bad, and who was glitching or cheating.... so much fun. Turns out it made a huge difference in my life - my wife and I met on here / in Wii Goldeneye online! Been happily married since 4/25/2017 :)

Wowzers! That pretty cool, congrats!

Thanks!!! Yeah, who knew playing Wii Goldeneye would’ve introduced me to my future wife, right?! :)

Back