What's your Final Fantasy III team? (SNES)

Final fantasy 4 (All)
Cecil lv99
Kain lv99
Rosa lv99
Rydia lv99

But really lv99 applys to all the final fantasy's i've ever played :lol:
Well except 11 i never really got to play that game too bad it's only online :/

Final fantasy 4 (All)
Cecil lv99
Kain lv99
Rosa lv99
Rydia lv99

But really lv99 applys to all the final fantasy's i've ever played :lol:
Well except 11 i never really got to play that game too bad it's only online :/

That's crazy. I still haven't been able to beat it. I lost me SNES power cord, but I'm getting a new one.

I don't know how mine died, but the power cord slot got destroyed. It now only has 2 metal wires. But we borrowed my friends SNES.

[rant] It's Final Fantasy VI, damn it. No one should be making this mistake anymore after the release of the actual FFIII on the DS. [/rant]

[rant] It's Final Fantasy VI, damn it. No one should be making this mistake anymore after the release of the actual FFIII on the DS. [/rant]
You're a mean mod man. I don't have a DS, therefore I have never played that one. And no one here is Japanese that I know of, and I put SNES in parenthesis, so you should understand.

You're a mean mod man. I don't have a DS, therefore I have never played that one. And no one here is Japanese that I know of, and I put SNES in parenthesis, so you should understand.
I'm only messing (hence the 'rant tags').

By the way, just to nitpick some more (lol): the FF games have only ever been officially called by their proper numbers here in Europe as well as Japan (since we didn't get the NES/SNES games).

Oh, Bloody Brit. I'm dumb, I don't know what "rant" means anyways, so excuse me. but us lazy Americans are different.

Back