What's your gender and sexuality?

heterosexual girl BUT I HAVE BEEN CONTEMPLATING LESBIANISM FOR A LONG F*CKEN TIME!!!!!! before i met my now bf of 4 years :)

dont give up! lmao ;)

Axtlar said:
Straight male here! ...you know, this would have been really strange 20 or 30 years ago, this gay and lesbian thing is really so new, by 2030 everyone is gonna be gay(or at least it will be normal to ppl)...hopefully not
YEah cause you gotta hate people who dont believe in the same fairy tale as you, Theres nothing wrong with believing in what you think is right but you shouldn't put people down for not believe in it to

This thread is dumb and pointless. But I will throw in my 2 cents.

It doesn't matter if you kiss a man's sister after you're done sucking his d***. You're still GAY!!

Darkprinny said:
Its called Yaoi if its of just males but girls like it

I just want to clear something up.

Yoai involves pretty boys right??
I've heard that girls like it (i have a genuine yoai fangirl club at my school)
hmmmm....this gets me a thinkin':ihih:

hahaha

how many people are freaked out??

1.) u dont choose to be gay, its in your dna. its been proven.

2.) im ****ing sick and tired of gaybashers. im not gay personally, but y the hell should i care. if a guys cool, and i like to hang out with him, wat should it matter to me what he does in bed with other guys?

3.) their is something in between gay and straight. its called bisexual. it means u like both sexes.

4.) its good to have gay friends; they can help u get girls (trust me i know ;) )

5.) im a straight male personally.

What about trisexual
Dont forget the ladyboys

Back