What's your gender and sexuality?

Threads like this show how ignorant people can be!

can't we just accept that some bys like boys and some girls like girls and some people like both! so what, its down to them why should people call them because of it or try to bring them down or lower their confidence.

i also hate it when the term gay is used to be offensive.

I'm straight male but i would kiss a boy, i wouldnt go below the belt.

I bet there is a few homophobic people around. . .

rodent said:
1.) u dont choose to be gay, its in your dna. its been proven.

2.) im ****ing sick and tired of gaybashers. im not gay personally, but y the hell should i care. if a guys cool, and i like to hang out with him, wat should it matter to me what he does in bed with other guys?

3.) their is something in between gay and straight. its called bisexual. it means u like both sexes.

4.) its good to have gay friends; they can help u get girls (trust me i know ;) )

5.) im a straight male personally.

=| it's not been proven... only suggested... personally i think that it's a mixture of both DNA and Schema (learn sex roles (sex meaning gender... don't get excited))

Personally i'm Bi... but with a very strong preference to guys... don't get me wrong girls are hot, etc... but i just don't see myself with one... they're too whiny in relationships. (this doesn't not make me gay i still am physically attracted to both genders... but mentally...)

Dean

rodent said:
1.) u dont choose to be gay, its in your dna. its been proven.

2.) im ****ing sick and tired of gaybashers. im not gay personally, but y the hell should i care. if a guys cool, and i like to hang out with him, wat should it matter to me what he does in bed with other guys?

3.) their is something in between gay and straight. its called bisexual. it means u like both sexes.

4.) its good to have gay friends; they can help u get girls (trust me i know ;) )

5.) im a straight male personally.
actually its not in your dna
dramatic events that occur through out your life or your way of growing up can determine if your gay or not

the_flood502 said:
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!

Asexual means you re-produce by yourself - =| like an amoeba

Dean
unless theres another word (i think there is)
it means your not attracted to either sex
(maybe you havent even gone through puberty yet??)

He finds sexual behavior unappealing....

Straight Male.

Sovieto said:

=| there must be... the only time i've ever heard Asexual was in my Biology... and we were talking about microbes... so

THERE!

Dean

Sovieto said:
'Asexual' describes an organism that reproduces all by itself, like Godzilla in the 1998 version with Matthew Broderick.
I believe the term you're looking for is 'prepubescent'.

As for me, I'm am very strongly not gay.

oh my god, u can clearly see the difference in age and mature level in this thread. who would start a thread abt sexuality? not to talk about ignorant 13-16 year olds that think that banging only chicks is the right thing to do... grow up.

and not to be offtopic, male and straight.

wikipedia said:
Asexuality is a general term or self-designation for people who do not exhibit sexual attraction, or who otherwise find sexual behavior unappealing. There is debate as to whether this is a sexual dysfunction or a sexual orientation. Furthermore, there is disagreement over the exact definition of the word. The term is sometimes used as a gender identity by those who believe their lack of sexual attraction places them outside the traditional definitions of gender. There has been little research done on asexuality, but those studies that have been conducted suggest that, if it is a sexual orientation, it is among the least common.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality
Interesting the responses on here...

Back