What's your gender and sexuality?

If someone is bisexual does that mean that they've only had sex twice or that they pay for it?

captainff said:
If someone is bisexual does that mean that they've only had sex twice or that they pay for it?

if ur serious abt this question bi-sexual means that you have sex with both the same and opposite sex.

if ur not serious and ur just messing around then i feel sry for your intelligence.:frown2:

usagi said:
if ur serious abt this question bi-sexual means that you have sex with both the same and opposite sex.

if ur not serious and ur just messing around then i feel sry for your intelligence.:frown2:

Fl fr t fl srry fr m.

usagi said:
Fl fr t fl srry fr m.

eh?

I thought I'd type in a language you understood. I'll repeat myself in English.. .. ..

Feel free to feel sorry for me.

Would my paraphrasing of Bill been easier to understand if I'd littered the post with emoticons? ? ?

I didn't see the sign on the home page requesting that I leave my sense of humour at the door. Sorry. I'll go do that now

Squall7 said:
wikipedia said:
Asexuality is a general term or self-designation for people who do not exhibit sexual attraction, or who otherwise find sexual behavior unappealing. There is debate as to whether this is a sexual dysfunction or a sexual orientation. Furthermore, there is disagreement over the exact definition of the word. The term is sometimes used as a gender identity by those who believe their lack of sexual attraction places them outside the traditional definitions of gender. There has been little research done on asexuality, but those studies that have been conducted suggest that, if it is a sexual orientation, it is among the least common.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality
Interesting the responses on here...
Dictionary.com said:
a·sex·u·al (ā-sěk'shōō-əl)
adj.
1. Having no evident sex or sex organs; sexless.
2. Relating to, produced by, or involving reproduction that occurs without the union of male and female gametes, as in binary fission or budding.
3. Lacking interest in or desire for sex.

With that said, will all of you who are bickering please act your ages; unless your age is less than that of a sane human-being, in that case you should adjust it accordingly.

captainff said:
I thought I'd type in a language you understood. I'll repeat myself in English.. .. ..

Feel free to feel sorry for me.

Would my paraphrasing of Bill been easier to understand if I'd littered the post with emoticons? ? ?

I didn't see the sign on the home page requesting that I leave my sense of humour at the door. Sorry. I'll go do that now

from the thing you just wrote, nothing has to do with my answer to your first post, so by writing in abbreviated chat talk so that you can come out on top by pretending your a freaking genius doesnt really work. it should be common sense to leave lame humor at the door.

Who cares, I don't think this thread needs all this arguing as it may offend people..
and again, im bi-sexual.

Lets play a game of spot the inconsistency.

Quote number 1

usagi said:

Quote number 2
usagi said:
from the thing you just wrote, nothing has to do with my answer to your first post, so by writing in abbreviated chat talk so that you can come out on top by pretending your a freaking genius doesnt really work. it should be common sense to leave lame humor at the door.

You question my intelligence, then accuse me of writing in text so I can pretend to be a "freaking genius".
Whatever your issue is usagi, get over it, knock the chip off your shoulder and move on.

Back