What's your 'The Final Showdown' Record?

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
Tell the truth. My record is 43 seconds with Pichu. For those of you who dont know wat the final showdown is, its the final event match in melee.

wait, thats event match 51 with giga bowser, mewtwo, and gannondorf all 3 stock right?

if so, then im sorry but 40 seconds or so with pichu is just a complete lie. you got no where close to that. :nono: you said tell the truth. but i have an extremely, extremely, extremely hard time believing that. you got a screenshot to post to prove it? if not, then post one if you can. because thats unbelievable even if it is true.

my record is a little over 2 minutes with Jigglypuff.

rest move(down-b w/ jiggly) FTW!!!

Last edited:
man i cant break my record. ive tried shiek and fox and stuff but i still cant beat it. my bro almost beat it with jigglypuff at 45.3 seconds

ok, are you guys serious?

i still dont believe either of you. thats just insane. you guys must be out of this world at melee.

Got to agree with stranger, that's nearly impossible. And using the worst characters in the game? I think Shoko is drunk lie Lee Jarrat, and is writing random stuff.

it would of been a little faster if i had the home run bat and they're all good characters

That's all a load of bull droppings. (I don't use vulgar language :lol:

Stranger said:
ok, are you guys serious?

i still dont believe either of you. thats just insane. you guys must be out of this world at melee.
you know how when u use like a weak down-A attack and it sends people off the platform and they go straight down? thats what i did to take out giga. and i got a few pokeballs and mewtwo killed himself once and ganondwarf twice.the rest of the live, i just killed them. if u guys were as skilled as me and wario2000, u would se that its actually easier than u think. its all about strategies mostly

Shoko said:
you know how when u use like a weak down-A attack and it sends people off the platform and they go straight down? thats what i did to take out giga. and i got a few pokeballs and mewtwo killed himself once and ganondwarf twice.the rest of the live, i just killed them. if u guys were as skilled as me and wario2000, u would se that its actually easier than u think. its all about strategies mostly
she's right if i only had a homerun bat

So I got bored and remembered this thread. You guys were saying you could beat it in under 50 seconds. I thought that was kind of bogus and think I still do.

Conventionally I was able to beat it fastest with my normal character Link at 1:52. For non conventional fighting I switched to jigglypuff. After many attempts the lowest I was able to get was 1:15 and that is almost all perfect sleep attacks.

It takes two sleep attacks normally to kill bowser and three for mewtwo or gannon unless you have them right on the edge. I got gannon down to one life and everyone dead once at 51ish seconds so I could believe someone beating it in between 50sec-1min. I think under 50 is borderline impossible.

So...... to satifsy my need to know would one of you two who claimed to beat it in under 50 do that again and record it? =D

Gonna put my foot in my mouth now. Checked youtube after posting... watched someone beat it in 25 seconds.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q01RDiQlRoA

Last edited:
Back