What's your worst fear???

taco_pablos_small.jpg

Sooo, how maany of you are afraid of this?

Wiired said:
Claustrophic - not the fear of being in convined spaces (suchas a Wardrobes), but more big groups of people. I go all quiet when walking through the likes of a busy highstreet :]

same here, i hate crowds

hopefully none of the criminals ive arrested are on this site!

im petrified of clowns ("it" made me scared to look down the sewers for years!- like when i was little i used to play street hocky with my brother and the ball would fall down and id go to look to see where it fell. granted, i could never get it because our sewers were pretty far down but still i alway slooked)

what made it even worse in the movie "IT" is that im scared of spiders too (i scream and cry and stare at them if they are on the ceilings its bad) and the f*cking clown MORPHS into a spider! ew

i really hate clowns and spiders with a passion :shudder:

'it' is a movie about a clown which is rather scary :( it comes form the stephen king novel.

Im scared of the thigns i said before and some clowns look scary :S

Cpt.McCloud said:
'it' is a movie about a clown which is rather scary :( it comes form the stephen king novel.

Im scared of the thigns i said before and some clowns look scary :S
]

yes i cant watch "it" i cant watch "polterguiest" (when the clown attacks the kid under the bed! im scared to look under my bed ya know cause of that too! i dont keep my gun under the bed for that reason LMAO)

just anything with a clown! HELL EVEN BINKY THE CLOWN FROM GARFIELD AND FRIENDS SCARED ME!! heyyyyy kiiids! omg nightmares!

Did Anyone Remember The Old Nick Show "are You Afraid Of The Dark?" I Hated The Clown Episode It Scared Me To Death

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
Did Anyone Remember The Old Nick Show "are You Afraid Of The Dark?" I Hated The Clown Episode It Scared Me To Death

there were 2 that i hated with a passion!!!

the one where the kid goes to the fun house and steals zeeboos nose that was f*cking freaky

and the crimson clown one where the kid buys a video game instead of buying his mother a present or wtvr for her bday and then theres like this creapy ass clown that watches his every move. one of my best friends has a collection of porclin dolls and shes got clown ones. i make her hide them before i enter her room im not kidding lol :scared:

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
the last one is the one im talking about that scared the sh*t outta me.

deff makes you think 2x before you buy a video game now right? :eek:

^ Kinda afraid of clowns.......hey Brendo do you got to a naruto forum ??

real clowns and like doll clowns and candles clowns are scary :(

My uncle got my mam a candle that looked like i clown, i told my mam to hide it, it looked all sad and evil in my eyes, i wanted to use it up quickly but she wont use it so i just hide it ;)

Back