What's your worst fear???

The_Loose_Cannon said:
deff makes you think 2x before you buy a video game now right? :eek:

yeah the part that scared me was the part where he goes to run into his mum`s room but the clowns head explodes and a stop sign appears

oops double post

DRMARIO said:
Dolls.. I Detest the Things.
Their Eyes that Flicker scare the living day lights out of me.

i was petrified of "my buddy"

it was a toy in the 80s and they also made "kid sister" it was like "chucky" from childs play. my brother had one and would throw it in my room to scare the sh*t out of me! it worked

i never had dolls where when you lay it down the eyes close and when you pick it up it opens. those freaked me out bigtime too

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i was petrified of "my buddy"

it was a toy in the 80s and they also made "kid sister" it was like "chucky" from childs play. my brother had one and would throw it in my room to scare the sh*t out of me! it worked

i never had dolls where when you lay it down the eyes close and when you pick it up it opens. those freaked me out bigtime too
You mean this guy?
1pv4jni3.gif

Dumbass_Luigi said:
You mean this guy?
1pv4jni3.gif

man why was that so scarey growing up! im looking at it now like "THATS my buddy?!?! what was i thinking??!" however if my brother decided to come over and drop that in my house and leave it there im sure it would freak the crap out of me

The_Loose_Cannon said:
man why was that so scarey growing up! im looking at it now like "THATS my buddy?!?! what was i thinking??!" however if my brother decided to come over and drop that in my house and leave it there im sure it would freak the crap out of me
I bet It'd freak you out more if it had a knife in its hand.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
I bet It'd freak you out more if it had a knife in its hand.

omg if it was at criminal status, it would of been shot to pieces! ar15 4 carbine right to the temple :yikes:

I see what you mean TLC about the doll thing, it looks rather possessed.

I also hate the thought of someone being behind me but I can't see them..weird I know

surfinrach90 said:
I see what you mean TLC about the doll thing, it looks rather possessed.

I also hate the thought of someone being behind me but I can't see them..weird I know

thats why at resteraunts i never have my back to the door

I am petrified of dolls that look real and not being able to see whats underneath me while I am in the ocean or lake.

I LOVE HEIGHTS THOUGH! It's so amazing just know you are on top of the world when you reach the top of a mountain!

mosx said:
and not being able to see whats underneath me while I am in the ocean or lake.

I was like this, until I went snorkeling in Egypt and had THIS underneath me..

Moray%20Eel.jpg

It was about.. 10 ft long.. SCARY **** right there.

Back