What's your worst fear???

I'm afraid of heights, spiders, getting brutally sodomized...
The list goes on and on to be honest.

dont really like spiders, hate hights and am way paranoid that someones gonna break my Wiimotes or anyhthing else when they come and play cuz they have no idea what the straps for :scared: :yikes:

Planet rock
goes off air
Yuk the arrow (soft rock only zep song is stairway to heaven) or the annoying Karrang

Ohh I forgot to mention.. there's this girl in my college who won't stop staring at me.

She takes a full course in Media, and I take Media for A Level, so she's always around the place where my class is, plus my Photography class is on the same corridor, so I'm up in that bit twice as much.

I hate her, I walked from one end of the corridor to the other before and she just started at me the whole way...

She actually scares me >.<

It doesn't help that she always seems to be standing outside in the corridor and I tend to go for walks during lessons down to other classes and to get drinks and such...

Heights... I don't know why but have always had it. Even when i was a kid, I couldn't climb up onto the brick fence like my sisters... Scary to me :(.

crazyq42 said:
i hate scorpions

These must terrify you then
mk4scorpion.gif

Mks own Scorpion

Scorpions.jpg

The Scorpions a classy rock band (Why not on guitar hero)

LoL... DP...

I was doing some painting in my house that my father told me to do, and there was a moment that I needed to climb some ladders, and I was fu**ed up, I'm afraid of heights too...

EDIT* Anyone afraid of bats??

bats_015.gif
bats_011.gif
bats_005.gif

Last edited:
S**ting my pants at school so relieving and yet so painful

Other that that there is not much I am
Scared of except maybe my sister
Tyrone she's a creep and
Rapes people they hate
It
Cause it really really really
Hurts
So bad

I don't know if it is a fear, but I can't stand mustard. I can't even look at it.

I also am kinda scarred of terrorists.

TacosPart2 said:
I don't know if it is a fear, but I can't stand mustard. I can't even look at it.

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I have never... never seen a... a person who's afraid of... mustard:lol:

Back