What's your worst fear???

This picture right here scares the crap out of me!! Yikes!

lee-jarratt.gif

dialtone75, that was sly, you should be ashamed:nonod:

my worst fear is finding out who dialtone is.

just returning your favour to lee ;)

demonflair said:
LoL... DP...

I was doing some painting in my house that my father told me to do, and there was a moment that I needed to climb some ladders, and I was fu**ed up, I'm afraid of heights too...

EDIT* Anyone afraid of bats??

bats_015.gif
bats_011.gif
bats_005.gif

You can counter bats with the ozzy
randydiaryofamadman.jpg

Unless this happens

Then he needs to use shadow clone

Honestly... ever since i was a little boy I had a fear of Vagina dentata. Must be the native american in me.

From some ancient native american myth:
“A meat-eating fish inhabits the vagina of the Terrible Mother; the hero is the man who overcomes the Terrible Mother, breaks the teeth out of her vagina, and so makes her into a woman.”

I kind of got the image of some native american dude running up to a woman and kicking her in the crotch to save the day..

That was really really creepy, i got shivers. . .

Wiired said:
Claustrophic - not the fear of being in convined spaces (suchas a Wardrobes), but more big groups of people. I go all quiet when walking through the likes of a busy highstreet :]

when you said Claustrophobic i though you were going to say you were afraid of santa clause or something =S

---

Isn't that agrophobia? a.k.a fear of outside and the things outside?

---

i'm melophobic...(look it up!) - ...not really...!!

...but... i'm probably Xenophobic if anything... i just don't like weird new beings coming to earth...

Dean

Mysterious commercial

Ok you need to have all the attention on this one, in this commercial, there's a driving car, while the car drives, there are some trees around, and then the car simply disepears, and then you can see some white shadow.

Is it a ghost or it is a mistake of the commercial?? You decide...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp5SZ7eXbeM[/MEDIA]

^^^ lol, thats all over the webernet, ive seen that so many times, yet it still freaks the crap out of all my friends

TacosPart2 said:
I don't know if it is a fear, but I can't stand mustard. I can't even look at it.

I also am kinda scarred of terrorists.

uhm how on EARTH are you back????? :confused: i banned your @$$

secondly ive seen people scared of mustard, pickles and someone who was scared of cotton. it was on an episode of maury

just google maury pickle lady and youll see

ETA- tacospart2 is now perma banned

Back