When is Neo Geo Comming?

Anyways, (and sorry to beat the topic of Neo Geo to death, I just really love Neo Geo) the other thing which confuses me is the fact that I can't find any evidence of ESRB rating any Neo Geo titles. Was the Neo Geo already out when they started rating titles, even tho I think it was not, or has anyone found evidence that they started rating titles?

I'm pretty sure the ESRB started rating titles in 1996. So that would mean some Neo Geo games are rated, while others are not. Not sure if that would help you for any of the early games you're looking for. I as well can not wait for the Neo Geo. It was a great high tec system that was just tragically over-prices, so out of reach for many. (kinda reminds me of a current system....) But yea that lead to it not getting as many games as It could've, but SNK made some great games for it, and the early ones tended to be the better ones. Also Sagema is correct the roms really aren't that big, except for the much later games, but most aren't that big. I remember downloading them on a 56k...back in the day. Wooo-e

Anyone have any idea when Neo Geo is being released Stateside? Someone posted an article saying mid-summer, but I think it's about time to regard that as false, or regard it as being delayed.

It's ok for me

:lol: :lol: :lol: No need for me to worry about NEO-GEO games coming to VC as i own a NEO-GEO aes system with over 30 origional carts 4 joysticks and a memory card oh and a phantom 1 MVS converter King of fighters 2002 kicks ass in every way plus i am proud that i can finish it on 1 credit on expert difficulty..........

The greatest games machine EVER released FACT

Neo Geo may actually be the first set of VC games to go online playable. If you played Zbattle, you know it's very easy for Nintendo to port all VC games into online mode. Nintendo has invested serious effort into emulators a few years ago, and now we have VC. Odds are they will give us online VC eventually (2008).

To watch someone else play games like Bionic Commando will be very entertaining. Or multiplayer Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

supanova said:
My god. No. Why would you ever want this? Nintendo is doing a fine job of releasing bad games on that other shitty console, we don't need another one. They should just focus on putting out decent games on the good consoles. None of this JJ & Jeff ****.
WTF are you saying? Are you saying that everything before the Wii sucked?:mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Wow, imagine an endless screen of Zombies ate my neighbors with multiple people playing in a deathamtch scenario...amazing. New Kids on the Block tho would be ridiculously hard tho, haha.

Good news people, I did a little running around on the internets and found out that the Neo Geo is coming sooner than we think. SNK has decided to launch it to the Americas this September 11th, launching the ever well known classic, Fatal Fury.

Um... Unless they fix it so Neo Geo games can be smaller, or played from SD cards, I can't imagine this being too popular. A handful of these games, even compressed can chunk out your Wii hard drive. The Neo Geo may have a worse run on VC than the TG-16 if it doesn't have online play.

LesDusti said:
Good news people, I did a little running around on the internets and found out that the Neo Geo is coming sooner than we think. SNK has decided to launch it to the Americas this September 11th, launching the ever well known classic, Fatal Fury.

I'm almost certain that's the Japanese date, not the American one.

Back