When you think Wiimote...

Physicx

Wii Newbie
Feb 24, 2007
Hey, I'm a new user and I'm bored out of my mind, I don't get my Wii until tomorrow. Just a quick easy question for fub. When you think of the Wiimote, what pops in your head? Sorry if you don't understand me, I mean like, do you picture it being a sword at first when you think Wiimote.

I picture the Wiimote being a sword. It just seems natural to me.

The first thing I think of is a frying pan! I really hope there's a "Ready,Steady,Cook" game released soon :D

Xasf said:
Lightsaber.. I hope someone from Lucas Arts will catch my drift.. :)

i cant believe force unleash isnt coming out for the wii but is coming out for the ds. heres hoping lucasart make a standalone game to get the maximun potentional out of the wii!

Woraug said:
I can't say what I picture, because this is a PG-13 forum.

lol i thought that aswell. But if there was an adult game, then the most realistic action is the 'bishop basher'.

I think of it as either a sword, or a handle of a gun. Anything else comes to mind when i think of a specific game :shifty:

i think of Sega`s outrun in other words steering wheel.

do you think outrun will come out for wii?

I think a Kar98k when I think of the Wiimote. Yes im Obsessed with Call Of Duty 2 and when I saw that advert of the guy playing Call Of Duty 3 I was like Yeah Sniper :)

epikon said:
i cant believe force unleash isnt coming out for the wii but is coming out for the ds. heres hoping lucasart make a standalone game to get the maximun potentional out of the wii!
Never before I've seen Lucas Arts miss an oppurtunity to make money from a readily available userbase (anyone remember Star Wars: Gungan Frontier? :D ) and with Wii sales numbers nearing 5 million units I'm pretty sure they will come up with something for Wii. I mean I know around half a dozen people who would seriously consider buying a Wii just for the sake of a well-done lightsaber game. If Lucas gets it right, such a game can easily sell millions.

So yes, wii will be seeing an exclusive Star Wars title. I just hope they'd be quicker about it :)

rgf942 said:
I picture it being a...gun! It just works so well with the trigger and all.

Yep the first picture to come into my head also is a gun when i think of a wiimote.

A purple Panda doing it with a dead half shredded flamingo ...

on a more serious note a jump rope with the nunchuck (That would make a crappy game) a sword with the remote and a gun with the nunchuck

Back