Where there any question you ask and never got answered?

@ daisy.
Regarding you being a guy or girl, why don't you put it in your Sig.

As for unanswered questions, there's one on the ds games thread. But its not that important.
Also, how do I become a valued member or a wiichat writer, with them funky icons.

Oh thanks il do that now. :) and Adm dascrow or 4nines are the only ones that can make you one. Maybe Prinny

@Daisy,do you have a Manbag Too?
Unless you play with Girls like Zero suit Samus or Hotter,If you like playing with Girls in Videogames,dont let Men see you doing this because they might think you will change your Gender Someday

P.S. no Offence

lol ok J isn't around much and this is friggin old. pay attention to what threads people actually want to reply too. :/

I had to think long and hard about this one... And I think I finally have something that I haven't gotten a straight answer to. Why aren't there any good convenience stores (Wawa, Sheetz, etc) in northern NJ!? :p

Because it's New Jersey.

Yea true still I question........Is there a problem with me being a daisy fan? I keep getting mistaken for a girl -_________-

The name, "Angel of Chaos", the way you type etc.

-___________-

Can you guys stop calling me daisy?

Also that.

Will Dprinny ever be happy??? in his love life. I swear I always wondered that

He's Bi so therefore he has about 7 billion people to choose from. Of course he'll be happy in what normal people call a "love life" one day.

Oh so you have! let me guess you got your heart broken? o.o

I think short of the Parrot dying, nothing will make Prinny's heart break.

Nar had this stuff before on this very forum

This one. A darn load of times. Even I've asked you about it twice myself.

How come some wii owners on this hat don't give out their wii numbers?

Because most of us OWN a Wii that's just collecting dust. Like me for example.

Sex is just a chat room/pub away..........

MA *****.

Back