Where to live in the States?

Whaddabout New Jersey? Schools are great here.

Although, New Jersey is probably the median out of all the states...We have a lot of good..But A LOT of bad...

We're overpopulated, our govorner sucks, gas prices are outragious, Pollution levels are high...

I love it here though. It's multi-cultural, weather is pretty straightforward. Some beaches are great! Our school systems are top of the line as well.

I live in the suburbs. I like it. 4 blocks from a convience store, restaurant right next door.

BUT...It's not too great, community wise. People are assholes here, I have some good stories in my neighborhood. Kids like me run around as well.

FRuMMaGe said:
So I can expect to be shot at and chased by people for dissin' their bitches?

haha not in the village that won't happen. i wouldn't reccommend it in Harlem, the South Bronx, and the Bed-Stuy section of Brooklyn or a few other sections though.
you won't live to post a thread about it if you do it there. haha

ARav989 said:
Whaddabout New Jersey? Schools are great here.

Although, New Jersey is probably the median out of all the states...We have a lot of good..But A LOT of bad...

We're overpopulated, our govorner sucks, gas prices are outragious, Pollution levels are high...

I love it here though. It's multi-cultural, weather is pretty straightforward. Some beaches are great! Our school systems are top of the line as well.

I live in the suburbs. I like it. 4 blocks from a convience store, restaurant right next door.

BUT...It's not too great, community wise. People are assholes here, I have some good stories in my neighborhood. Kids like me run around as well.

nj gas prices are actually among the lowest in the country.

i live in nj and love it here. but to go to college in this state it really depends on what you want to major in... unless you can get into Princeton, then it doesn't matter what your major is.

and yeah, our governor sucks hard.

Last edited:
smyth said:
nj gas prices are actually among the lowest in the country.

i live in nj and love it here. but to go to college in this state it really depends on what you want to major in... unless you can get into Princeton, then it doesn't matter what your major is.

and yeah, our governor sucks hard.

Holy crap...Our gas prices are low in comparison? GOOO JERSEY!

My friend tried to get into Princeton...He was the validictorian of St. Joseph's High School (Ya know of it?). It's one of the best high schools in Metuchen. He wasn't accepted.

Thanks for the correction of my spelling. Didn't notice my typo til you mentioned it.

Back