Where to live in the States?

I'm from the city and find countryside incredibly boring, especially seeing as you can't even snowboard in Britain, it'd be intresting for a while though, until I realise I suck at it.

DRMARIO said:
Can't snowboard?
I'd show you the picture of my father and brother doing it, but I doubt they want their photographs on the internet :\

Anyway, yeah, you can snowboard..when It snows.

HAHAHAHAHA, snow...

There's a fake slop in Runcorn and near Manchester, and it's damn expensive. TAKE ME.

Snowboarding takes...coordination. =P

Wakeboarding so owns snowboarding though, you should live on a lake!

DRMARIO said:
There's a new Snowboarding thing near the Trafford Centre, Emma.
I'm going in the summer..I'm going to be awful.

The Trafford Centre is in Manchester, you pillock.

Samus101 said:
Pfft, in your dreams! There's nothing like going on a mountain, snowboarding in -12 degree weather, and then warming up in the lodge and eat lots of delicious French fries!

Nahh I'm with Brawny, wakeboarding owns.

Frogger said:
I'm from the city and find countryside incredibly boring, especially seeing as you can't even snowboard in Britain, it'd be intresting for a while though, until I realise I suck at it.
There is a ski-slope literally 5 minutes walk from my house. :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:
I've had a few friends who have been to the states and they say you guys give them free food/beer just for asking for it with an English accent :lol:

Is this true?

my vote would be Greenwich Village in New York City. That's my favorite place, however it is beyond expensive to live there now. and just because i love it doesn't mean everyone else does. but yeah, if i could live anywhere that's where it would be.

nightlife...? ITS NYC haha
same goes for education, there are a lot of really good schools in the city, obviously depending on what you'd be majoring in though.
NYU, Fordham University(my alma mater:)), and many more

Last edited:
smyth said:
my vote would be Greenwich Village in New York City. That's my favorite place, however it is beyond expensive to live there now. and just because i love it doesn't mean everyone else does. but yeah, if i could live anywhere that's where it would be.

nightlife...? ITS NYC haha
same goes for education, there are a lot of really good schools in the city, obviously depending on what you'd be majoring in though.
NYU, Fordham University(my alma mater:)), and many more
So I can expect to be shot at and chased by people for dissin' their bitches?

Denver, Colorado, is imo the best place in the world to live.
Snow in the winter, sun in in the summer
Mountains and plains
Skiing
Smog(lol, I like it better than fresh air for some reason)
THE BRONCOS!

Just don't go to Wyoming...I live there currently...there is only half a million people in the whole state and there is nothing to do here. It is windy, too cold in the winter, way too hot in the summer. The only good thing is that there are plenty of jobs and cheap houses...but paying a little more for perfection(Denver) isn't bad, right?

Edit:Links

http://www.denver.org/
http://www.denvergov.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denver,_Colorado

Last edited:
bilzar said:
Denver, Colorado, is imo the best place in the world to live.
Snow in the winter, sun in in the summer
Mountains and plains
Skiing

Yes, FRuMMaGe! Denver or Fort Collins, CO is PERFECT!
Mountain views, the sun shines like 330 days each year! Fort Collins is a happening college town! :yesnod::yesnod:

This IS the place to go!

idjut said:

Yes, FRuMMaGe! Denver or Fort Collins is PERFECT!
Mountain views, the sun shines like 330 days each year! Fort Collins is a happening college town! :yesnod::yesnod:

This IS the place to go!

THANKYOU Idjut!

Back