Where to live in the States?

I've lived in Maryland all my life except for the time when I visited my aunts in Mississippi(but that was when I was 5 so I don't remember what it was like). So the only thing I can tell you is Maryland...

Well the great thing is that I can double my money when I go over there because of your low-value currency.

At the moment I am looking towards the West, but it sounds like there is a lot of great places in the East.

If you're looking for stuff to do, East or southwest, if you want peace and quiet, central or Northwest, if you want heat, south, snow, North.

[DT] said:
I have a sweet tool shed out back.

$20/month and you can use the inside bathroom once a week.
$18 dollars per month for bathroom AND Wii privileges and I'm there! :lol:

You haven't really specified what kind of place you want to live...
Do you want warm weather?
Do you want to live in a big city?
Or out in a quiet country town?
Do you want for there to be a lot of stuff to do where you live?

I live in Ohio and it's alright here, just not much to do. Although we do have Cedar Point.

Well theres always eastern Kansas :yesnod:

I would like there to be a good night-life, as well as good educational opportunities. :yesnod:

Frummage, you can have my basement! you can't come out of the basement closet until everyone is in bed. :lol:

idjut said:
Frummage, you can have my basement! you can't come out of the basement closet until everyone is in bed. :lol:
I'll scurry out to get snacks and then sneak back in. :lol:

I'll use the ol' shifty eyes.

FRuMMaGe said:
I would like there to be a good night-life, as well as good educational opportunities. :yesnod:

Well somewhere near Vegas in California would be your best bet if you're looking for a really good nightlife, but I'm not sure about how the education is around there...
But it's expensive as hell to live there.

Any big city will have a good night life really you just have to go to the right places.

Kansas City, MO (Missouri) is perfect for you, FruMMaGe.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Kansas City, MO (Missouri) is perfect for you, FruMMaGe.
Yeah I was looking there.

How are the property prices?

Back