Where to live in the States?

At the moment my eye is on California.

However, there are a bunch of friends who are planning on opening a ranch in Texas, so I may go with them for the time being.

Celeste said:
When you're from New Zealand and spent 3 months living in Norway, it gives you a different perspective on North America.

Though I want to move to a little beach town in North Carolina for a very specific purpose :\

well if you really want to go then go. but you should try to go to some of the nice places canada has to offer first. going to toronto alone will give someone the wrong idea of canada.

also for everyone else. ive been to quite a few places in USA all of which seem to be crowded. not saying its crowded everywhere. but there has to be a reason to why those places are crowded. toronto is crowded because of the lakes.

If you're into investing, buy some desert land east of the west coast for dirt cheap. Sooner or later global warming is going to turn that into the new Cali.

I are smart :D

You could move to NY.
Plus remember that your wii wont read U.S games i believe.

Anywhere where there are high foreclosure rates, Arizona, Chicago, Oregon, New York are pretty high, so you'll find a lot of empty houses for a bargain.

laderer5 said:
You could move to NY.
Plus remember that your wii wont read U.S games i believe.
OH NOES! I HAS CHAINGED MY MINDS NOW! :yikes:

:lol: I can just get a new Wii or chip my current one.

EDIT: I see what you mean though, my Wii kicks ass:

wiidz9.png

TEH CHAMELEON WI1
Nice.

that's so great that you're moving to the US, FRuMMaGe! :yesnod::yesnod:
move to the coasts or the great lakes!

FRuMMaGe said:
I'm looking to move to America with some friends, what is the best place to live in America in your opinion?

By best, I don't necessarily mean the cheapest.

Also, what processes (besides getting a Visa) will I have to complete to be able to legally live in America.
NJ so i can actually know someone who lives here from NJ besides #1master

i love living in the rural mid-west... i love traveling... so i'm happy anywhere.

EDIT:
ohio and further east has rolling hills
indiana and further west is really flat

Last edited:
Back