Wheres all the older wiichat members

I find it hilarious that being a member for 6 months makes you a "veteran"
What an achievement!

I've been a member of the AVSforums for 6 years.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that every single thread on the forum degrades into a damn (*gasp*, sorry kiddies) popularity contest. If y'all would take the time to actually read threads before posting in them you would see that Prinny started this one way back in December, before most of you ever joined; not only that, but he didn't start it to see who had been here the longest nor for the sake of rewarding those who had, it was just to find out who was still around.

So please quite your whining and your pretentious self-worship. You haven't made some brilliant revelation that makes us all look stupid, you've merely made yourself look like an impatient, illiterate twat.

Now, I really don't want to start (yet) another flame war, nor is it my desire to have to read through any more of them. With that said, feel free to disregard my warnings against such action and flame away.

Gymdawg said:
I find it hilarious that every single thread on the forum degrades into a damn (*gasp*, sorry kiddies) popularity contest. If y'all would take the time to actually read threads before posting in them you would see that Prinny started this one way back in December,

Sorry my math wasnt up to snuff. I should have said 7 months. I did see the thread was started in December and thought june was 6 months after that forgetting that we are already in july :wink:

edit: I think you missed the point of my thread - Im making fun of the people that use join date as a pissing contest.

Last edited:
ciper said:
I find it hilarious that being a member for 6 months makes you a "veteran"
What an achievement!

I've been a member of the AVSforums for 6 years.
Pffft... ive been apart of GHF's forums for about 10 years now.

You have no right to call yourself a vet there at all.

Last edited:
Kiwi said:
Pffft... ive been apart of GHF's forums for about 10 years now.

You have no right to call yourself a vet there at all.
I don't think I am a vet there, never said I was!
I'm making fun of the "veteran" status of wiichat members

ciper said:
I don't think I am a vet there, never said I was!
I'm making fun of the "veteran" status of wiichat members
Lol, i was just joking brah. Calm down. :p

Ive seen three of these threads now but it seems this was the first. I guess i count as a veteran member. I dunno but i have noticed that there have been very n00bish threads recently.

ABC said:
I am "older" Turning 22 on the 14th of this month. Woot woot.

remember that guy. saw him on the first page of this thread. funny guy, huge flamer though lol

Back