Wheres all the older wiichat members

Back on topic, I say it doesn't matter when you join, what matters is the quality of your posts. Some guy who joined in October could be a spammer and some other person who joined in June could be an excellent poster. Don't judge a person on when they joined.

ciper said:
Compare the join date and reputation of FR and kiraownsurmom.....

What are you trying to prove? I guess I'm a more active poster. Doesn't matter, I treat kiraownsurmom with as much respect as a member with 8 blocks of rep or a member with 1 block. It really doesn't matter. As long as the person contributes correctly and in a mature manner, then I'm fine with him/her.

kiraownsurmom said:
the thing is I DONT CARE!
Thats obvious.

FR. said:
What are you trying to prove? I guess I'm a more active poster. Doesn't matter, I treat kiraownsurmom with as much respect as a member with 8 blocks of rep or a member with 1 block. It really doesn't matter. As long as the person contributes correctly and in a mature manner, then I'm fine with him/her.
I was trying to prove your point in the previous post
"I say it doesn't matter when you join, what matters is the quality of your posts."

I won't bother editing...
FR. said:
Back on topic, I say it doesn't matter when you join, what matters is the quality of your posts. Some guy who joined in October could be a spammer and some other person who joined in June could be an excellent poster. Don't judge a person on when they joined.
The point is that everyone from the beginning of this site (August and pre-August) were quality members. Very quality. It's a shame they didn't stay on the site. Not to say you're "such a n00b", but you probably wouldn't know what i'm talking about. Prinny was being generic (and fair) when he made this thread.

You can say what you said now because the site has been around as long as it has, if you get what i'm saying.

Kiwi said:
There all banned from what i know. They do post at this other site i go to though...

yes I know they post at their forum ninteng.a.m.e.r.s.

And rep is probably the lamest thing to be concerned with. If you want you can just be like "hey pal I will rep every post I can find of your if you rep every post of mine!"

@SSBB_Lover: Oh, I know what you're talking about, I've been on NFSCars since '02. Those were the good old days. As long as I stick to my rules (post well) then I'm fine.

kiraownsurmom said:
if u rly think havn more rep is cool go outside n breath...
"User Reputation in its simplest form is a ranking of your user's benefit to your forum. Its basis comes from the opinions of all of your forum users that choose take part in it."
quoted from http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/reputation_intro

No it has nothing to do with being cool. Not including the pokemon forum rep only comes when you help someone. You and FR both have similar join dates and post count and yet he has significantly more rep meaning he helps others while you don't.

Last edited:
Kiwi said:
Haha, yeah. You post there?

I just registered there cus I got the link from khoolade in an email.

You and FR both have similar join dates and post count and yet he has significantly more rep meaning he helps others while you don't.

Not only is that debatable...but it's meaningless. It's not like this is a tech forum.

Not everyone goes to a forum to help, some come to learn.

Back