Which character are you best with?

On June 14th, 2008, a tournament held by JG in Clifton, was almost canceled due to rain. While waiting for a match, Mew2King informed Gustavo Gonzalez of what was causing the severe lightning. " It's a Pikachu! It's a Pikachu! Lets catch a Pikachu!", he yelled and then proceeded to violently shake him. To Gus's response, "Dude... what the hell!?".
Retrieved from "http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Smasher:Mew2King"

Lulz. Epic fail M2K... Epic Fail...

Be quiet yyy. Your posts are really annoying and pointless. And, this entire page is off topic, along with nearly being dead.

Lulz. Epic fail M2K... Epic Fail...
That reminded me of that funny "Who's that Pokemon!?" video on Youtube.

Who's that Pokemon!?
"IT'S PIKACHU!!!"
IT'S KOFFIN!
"GODDAMNIT!!!" DX

Ah, a Ness mainer? I could never figure out his playstyle... My friend has an absolutely scary Ness though, he really knows how to pressure the enemy and control the stage.

PK Thunder is broken. :p

And all your other characters because you suck yyy...

Ness is a good character. I dont use him for much else than fun, since I cant play him competetively at all.

Well, not really... Ness isn't a good character. He's so incredibly gimpable, and while he has KO moves, he only has a few reliable ones. A character that relies on stage control via projectiles or some other way usually isn't all-that good, with a few exceptions. I personally believe this because stage control is all about putting pressure and launching one attack after another, in a very aggro and risky way. It relies too much on prediction and certain moves, which can doom a character if they begin to lose control of the stage. Sort of like a high risk, high return trade off.

Well, not really... Ness isn't a good character. He's so incredibly gimpable, and while he has KO moves, he only has a few reliable ones. A character that relies on stage control via projectiles or some other way usually isn't all-that good, with a few exceptions. I personally believe this because stage control is all about putting pressure and launching one attack after another, in a very aggro and risky way. It relies too much on prediction and certain moves, which can doom a character if they begin to lose control of the stage. Sort of like a high risk, high return trade off.
Blah blah blah let's talk about Ness on Super Smash Bros. Now he was a BEAST!

Ya, he was in the original. He was the lowest of Top Tier (the 3rd), but he was Top Tier none the less. It's funny, all Top Tiers from 64 were atleast Low Tier in Melee, both Kirby and Ness being Bottom. It shows how drastically the franchise changes from game to game.

Which is BS. Atleast he still has that kickass meteor smash.

T'was a spike back then, not a Meteor Smash. :p I thought a melee enthusiast like you would get terminology correct?

A lot of characters had spikes in 64, though. >.>; 6, 7 if you count Fox's Shine Spike. Mario's D-air can, but... it's incredibly hard to pull off; you have to hit the enemy's head with Mario's feet, right at the end of the move. Pretty useless, basically, so I didn't count it.

T'was a spike back then, not a Meteor Smash. :p I thought a melee enthusiast like you would get terminology correct?

A lot of characters had spikes in 64, though. >.>; 6, 7 if you count Fox's Shine Spike. Mario's D-air can, but... it's incredibly hard to pull off; you have to hit the enemy's head with Mario's feet, right at the end of the move. Pretty useless, basically, so I didn't count it.

My Melee guide book begs to differ. :p

... Oh, I thought you were referring to 64, we were just talking about 64. :p Yes, Ness' Spike is turned into a Meteor in Melee.

... You have a melee guide book? ... LOL.

Back