Which character are you best with?

Creating and swapping characters requires entirely new programming, not hacking, J. Creating new characters is a bit out of the league of hacking ATM, and it should be for a long while. The best you can do is hack new skins for characters; i.e. Marth looks like Roy, or Fierce Diety Link.

Still, why isn't the Onett theme on the Onett stage!?!

Ah, a Brawl+ player finally shows up. No worries about quoting my old post, I'm certainly glad to know someone on Wiichat actually uses Brawl+ hacks.

Random question; how do you compare Brawl+ to Melee? I never got to ask anyone this.

I was never a competetive melee player, always played for fun. No matter what tweaks are done to brawl it will never be melee nor will it try to replace melee. Gannon is a beast on B+ though, so much faster and combos out the anus.

Actually if you want to know more about how B+ plays maybe we could get a thread for it? I don't wanna post any more about it in here because this threads not about that. If not a thread I guess we could PM.

My Homebrew didn't work. But I want to try it.
Say, is there Mario Kart+ as well?

MK+ would require a dedicated group of people, constant feedback and improvements. Do you feel like something is wrong with the way MK plays at the moment?

Last edited:
Brawl+ has nothing to do with editting music... >.>; Brawl+ is just a codelist of gameplay-changing codes, really. There's hacks that can enable music swapping, but it's tricky stuff.

Homebrew also has codes that lets you play all music of your choice on any stage; even SSE music like boss battle music, which normally plays on no stage. Epic, yeah?

No, I just wanted to edit the music.

You can do that with just your IPod (or whatever) by just loading Brawl up, going to music, putting music all the way up, hover over the stage choice, then switch out the red cord on your TV with the AV cord from your IPod (or whatever) and pressing A. You'll hear whatever music your IPod has.

You can do that with just your IPod (or whatever) by just loading Brawl up, going to music, putting music all the way up, hover over the stage choice, then switch out the red cord on your TV with the AV cord from your IPod (or whatever) and pressing A. You'll hear whatever music your IPod has.

I actually e-mailed him a video explaining that, but he wants to replace the songs on mario kart. Thanks for trying though.

I've been playing every char possible but the only people I'm not really any good with is jiggly puff or falco. I'm getting sooo good with gannon.

Can someone send me a video of this too please?

Back