Which character are you best with?

Olimar your best now, eh? I've been practicing him in Basic Brawl for teh lulz. We should have some dittos; considering last time I beat you, I'd like to see how I stack up, Shadow.

I'm good with Zelda.
Although I am confident using TLink.

I'd have to say Toon Link is probably my best now. It's hard to say because I like to use a lot of characters, I didn't buy the game to only ever play as one character y'know? So... Toon Link and then Ike. But I still sub like 15 others, lol.

Falco is superior to Wolf though. Much more versatile in my opinion. Falco is my new main btw.

Mine as well. I like the way he plays, but I've spent so much time with Wolf, he's gotten to be pretty good, but no where near good on here (freakin SSB Prodigies.)

Didnt you see the invisible typing I did? :lol:

P. S, highlight the space after this sentance to see. Storm aka Minivan is the KING!

Haha, you sneaky b-turd. All but one fail, it says edited (which we all know you did anyway, but oh well)

But I tried to use your sig image, but it wouldn't work.

My Falco needs work however (yes, I'm getting back on topic), because I don't use his Blaster and Reflector in the right places. But practice makes perfect.

(Look at my post count)

I could never get the hang of Falco. I always fail with him. My friend has a pretty mean Fox, though, and I tried him for a while... but it seems the only character from the Star Fox series I can use is Wolf.

King! Good to see ya pal. Havent talked to ya in awhile.

Nice Avy btw [/jealous] lol

Yea, Fox is mean himself, but I think Falco is meaner.

Back