Which character are you best with?

I can't use Sheik at all :p. If I ever decide to go serious with Zelda I'll learn how XD. Anyway, it's better to focus on each character individually and then once I got them both down to work on a switch strategy. The more I hear about her the more I feel like playing her :p.

she's mid or low on the high teir

she should be high or top of the high teir

No, she shouldn't. Her tier placing is perfect, IMO. Remember, characters are counted seperatly; Sheik has nothing to do with Zelda competitively. I've heard the real serious tournies don't allow Zelda/Shiek switching; it'd make sense too, Shiek probably counters a few things Zelda has trouble with, and vice versa. It could be annoying for counterpicking.

As in higher than just in high tier :p

My point was she's already high, she doesn't need to be higher (lol).

Ofcourse Zelda's the better of the two, she's High tier and Shiek is low tier. ... It's ironic because this was the exact opposite in melee, lol.

I don't know much about Shiek, so I couldn't say. My only conclusion is that Shiek lacks long reaching moves, and her KO options are very few. Gimping is her best source of KOs, which isn't easy to pull off unless you're quite a bit better than the opponent.

I don't know much about Shiek, so I couldn't say. My only conclusion is that Shiek lacks long reaching moves, and her KO options are very few. Gimping is her best source of KOs, which isn't easy to pull off unless you're quite a bit better than the opponent.

well her F-air was known as the ***** slap of doom in melee. knock the enemy up and F-air them to death. can't do that anymore cause her F-air isn't godly anymore. add in just plain nerfed moves and i can see a drop. just not a drop from high to low

well her F-air was known as the ***** slap of doom in melee. knock the enemy up and F-air them to death. can't do that anymore cause her F-air isn't godly anymore. add in just plain nerfed moves and i can see a drop. just not a drop from high to low

Ah, yes... The ***** Slap of Doom. I still remember the phrase, lol.

While her F-air doesn't have godly horizontal KO power in Brawl, it's still a great move for gimping. Better than nothing, after all.

Overpowered my ass, lol. Ivysaur's Up-Smash actually has more knockback than Lucas'. Not to forget the insane cool down, and bad start up. Lucas' U-smash is risky, and in general a crappy and unreliable move. It's high risk, high return.

Back