Which character are you best with?

Crappy moves my Butt! I like Squirtle's better than all of them. But CK was right about a part, the fact that it has too much cool down and start up lag.

Ivysaur = God. Pkmn Trainer is just plain amazing. Hey CK, what Tier is Pkmn trainer in? Middle Tier?

My best(s) are Snake, Ike, Wolf, Olimar, or Samus.
It's funny how a lot of people liked Ike when the game just came out but know things changed :^D

PT's pokes are all in their own tier listing, or atleast they should be. As far as I know, Ivysaur and Squirtle are both low tier. Not too sure about Charizard, but I'm pretty sure he's also low tier.
PT in general is always low on the tier list, though.

For me at least, hes fun to use. I still argue that Squirtle should be higher tier, hes a great poke. Good smashes, quick and agile with a decent recovery. His Waterfall move is good, it does damage the entire time its used, and it gets priority right? Withdraw is great too. Too bad for Water Gun... Its not that bad but..

For me at least, hes fun to use. I still argue that Squirtle should be higher tier, hes a great poke. Good smashes, quick and agile with a decent recovery. His Waterfall move is good, it does damage the entire time its used, and it gets priority right? Withdraw is great too. Too bad for Water Gun... Its not that bad but..

No... Even though F-smash has just a few invincibility frames, the start up is bad, and it isn't all-that powerful. D-smash is... well, bad. U-smash is his only good smash.

Withdraw isn't that good. It can be situationally good, but it's nothing special, as far as I know. I'm confident a PT expert will correct me on this, though. :p

Waterfall isn't all that good either, since his recovery is at a stiff angle, it's true, his recovery is only decent. His ground moves aren't really his expertise, it's his aerial WOPing skills that make him non-bottom.

Actually, Luigi's Final Smash is amazingly good. If you use it when the opponent is off the stage, they can go into a footstool drop animation and die with a 0% chance of getting back to the stage. If the enemy is so much at 30% damage and you catch them in your FS, a well-placed Up B will instantly kill them if it's fresh. And if they're at a slightly higher %, F-smash will kill them anyways.

It's only crappy if you use it like a n00b, no offense. :p

Now how many people around here use Jigglypuff? I have only seen Bio use Jigglypuff a couple of times.

I use Jigglypuff for lulz on occasion. I just beat one of my friends with Jigglypuff too; and he's definatly a good brawler, not some amatuer. Complete fluke, but it was funny as hell. :lol:

Back