Which character are you best with?

Uh.. Hey dude, periods never hurt.

Final Smashes are completely irrelevant to how good a character is.. Sonic's is one of the best, yet he's quite the bad character. ..You have no idea what you're talking about either, it's incredibly hard to dodge all of their landmaster's moves. It's literally impossible to not get hit multiple times, and if the person using Fox/Wolf/Falco isn't completely mediocre, a killer is guarenteed.

Wolf isn't that fast at building up damage, he only has a ton of priority. Not to say he's weak ofcourse, my own Wolf is monstrous to fight. Fox does however, build up damage fast with his comboability and quick moves. Killing without using his U-smash and Down B is very difficult though, and those moves are completely predictable. It takes a lot of skill to effectively use either of them, especially Wolf.

Heh, i still love boning people with Squirtle. I like how his speed and small stature enable him to quickly make my opponent fumble themselves. lol. withdraw is the best save/interrupt in my opinion.

Squirtle is a nasty good WOPer, but he's basically just an inferior Meta Knight. He really annoys me, I don't know why.. I have trouble countering a good Squirtle, I have little to no experience against certain characters, so.. >.>;

He can be pretty annoying when used right, ofcourse. Any WOPer is a pain in the arse. Oh.. And don't forget about his killer D-throw, the most powerful D-throw in the game. :lol:

Withdraw.. It's definatly good to interupt enemies and have a safe approach, and actually does good damage for having no knockback and being a weak move, but it can be predicted. If it's predicted Squirtle can just be followed until he stops and countered. It's a good move when not spammed at all.

And you can call me CK, btw. :lol:

lol. cool. So CK, prolly a dumb question, whats your favorite character in terms of use?

Hahah, that's an easy one. From way back to since I got to Wiichat and until this day, Wolf. He's badass, has tons of strength and priority - very much like my aggresive playstyles in most games. He's not a slouch in the air either, only problem is his recovery game is extremely shaky and risky - high risk, high return. I love those type of difficult characters. :p ..I do love gambling minor things after all. :lol: He's my most used character in a serious match too.

Cool. once again, we need to play when i get stuff back running. id like to see how my Ganon would go against your Wolf, even though your Wolf's is technicly meant to whip him. :lol:

from wat i understand wolf is the most used character online but its expected cuz hes badass my best tho is lucas

1: dont double post

2: click on someones card and it will take you to the site where you can make a card

Back