Which Controlers will you be using for Brawl?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Im fairly certain that you were the only one that 'agreed it would use all three control schemes.' In fact, I would appreciate it if you sent me a link to that thread so I could count how many of the posters typed their agreement. I am guessing that none (or very few) of them did.
get off my back man. people who came in here and never questioned about which controllers will be used obviously agreed with me that u can use all three, since they just came in here and said, "ill use the gamecube controller but i might want to try the wii-mote for a different experience"

People who didn't type a reply didn't automatically think "o, I agree with that", lol.

Still this is a pointless argument. Theres a fair case to be made that Wii Remote controls could be included. But - nobody knows for sure!

^A point that I proved a few pages back...And yet people still continue to argue.

i think you can hold the wii mote sideways to play brawl. the d pad for moving ducking and jumping. the 1 button for simple attack, the 2 button for special attack, the b trigger for blocking, and the a button for items and special moves i geuss. seems like that would work best for a fighting game. nunchuk and remote would be to akward.

Super%20Smash%20Bros%20Brawl%20Wiimote%20Nunchuck.jpg

^if you think there is any chance of that layout happening, than you need to visit a mental clinic asap.

i dont see any reason to use the classic controller... if you want to do that, wait for the n64 version to come out on vc. the wiimote is the only reason i will get this game. it adds a new dimension to a game that was pretty much the same on gamecube as it was on 64.

i hope this hasn't been said before, but here goes....

wouldn't the game or the wii have to come w/ a cube or classic controller? because that's messed that they require ppl to buy another,different piece of equipment to experience the game differently

^exactly why Nintendo WILL make the wii-remote/nunchuk compatable, regardless of how terribly difficult it is to play with.

i think it'd be entertaining to for someone to flick an item at their opponent and end up smacking them in the head w/ the remote.

I did suggest before the option of a controller pack-in. But I do think they're more likely to push the two Wii controllers over the GC one for obv reasons. A VC controller pack-in would be ok, I don't see why thats not possible.

On Cipher's controls I'm not actually too against them like some people seem to be. I like the idea of throwing being done by flicking the wii remote. It's not a major change really but it is a nice little change that gives hardcore players something new to learn. Which I embrace, though I expect many people who played a lot of SSBM are probably unlike me in the respect.

Back