Which Controlers will you be using for Brawl?

thank you axtlar

DazzeL said:
That proves nothing Shoko, except making yourself look arrogant.

rockkybox was correct. You did not know the control methods and shouldn't have stated them as fact like you did. You simply got lucky that your predictions, shared by many - not just you, came true.

ok...where to start....that does prove something. it proes thaat i was right. and how was rokkybox correct when he said you can't use all three but you can? explain that to me and i never said i was the only one who was right about the predictions, like Axtlar for example. he wass right too. and i didnt get lukky, I simply used commen sense, good reasoning, and logic to predict this, therefor i can state it as a fact if i want to AND I WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL SO THERES NO NEED TO SAY ANYTHING TO ME! I WAS RIGHT, ITS SIMPLE AS THAT

Err how was he correct?

He was correct that Nintendo said don't throw away your GC controllers and taking that as a hint that they would be used. He made a fair assumption Smash's gameplay could be too fast for Wii mote play - many share that same view. On the basis of the evidence available at the time, if you had used logic and reasoning, then you would have come to the conclusion motion sensing control would certainly not be in the game in any major way. You did not use logic and reasoning though, you made a prediction - based on just a hunch. I myself did the same thing, I also though that it would include some motion controls. Don't pretend your better than everyone else because of it though, we simply got lucky.

He was most certainly correct in pointing out that you parade around pretending your in the know. Your not and as such shouldn't phrase your predictions as fact. That they turned out to be true is irrelevant really...

Shoko said:
ya know wat the funny thing is about this? people kept trying to tell me that u cant use all three. i said you can use all three, but even better, you can use all 4 ways to play. i tried to tell'em you can use all three but noooooo dont listen to shoko the smash bros wiz!
yeah...a guessing wiz.

None of us had any proof. All that I was trying to point out is that there is a possibility that we wont be able to use all three, which there was.

yeah that's what you say now, but wait till you play using it, you won't want to go back to the GC or Classic one

^He was talking about the wii-remote on its side, and I agree with him that it is the worst option, closely followed by the classic controller, simply because if anything needs the classic controller, there is always a second option, which is why I dont plan on buying one.

I look forward to useing the wii-remote and nunchuk.

yes me too...and the Wiimote horizontally too..anyway, Leve..you are on Shoko's Brawl Alliance clan, go check it out, it's a thread of course..oh and state your Smash character

Oh, okay.

Wait, who, what? I dont post in WiiChat for a single day and now I am so behind...sheesh.

well, yeah it's your fault..everyone went crazy after yesterday's update and started making Smash clans..

LevesqueIsKing said:
yeah...a guessing wiz.

None of us had any proof. All that I was trying to point out is that there is a possibility that we wont be able to use all three, which there was.
omg....i used common sense to predict it. it really wasn't that hard. IT WAS COMMON SENSE!!! EVEN AXTLAR SAID IT WAS COMMON SENSE TOO!! CAUSE IT REALLY WAS!!!

yes of course it was..I mean the game is for Wii, why wouldn't it use the Wii controllers? oh and Shoko you should empty your mailbox

I am the one who stated in the first place that Nintendo would be stupid to not incorporate the wii-remote, because it would seem to the average gamer that they were disowning their own controller for the gc or classic controllers.

I was simply pointing out the possibility (as unlikely as it might be) that Nintendo not use the Wii-Remote.

Axtlar said:
yes of course it was..I mean the game is for Wii, why wouldn't it use the Wii controllers? oh and Shoko you should empty your mailbox
ill empty it right now

Back