Which Controlers will you be using for Brawl?

well yeah of course they will not prosper... and you are right about the pounder...

you know wat, the wiimote sideways is gonna use motion sensing, so im not going to even try it

I prefer the gamecube controllers because i already got used to it but i will definitive try the classic one and consourning the nunchuck it seems hard.

GC all the way i will never even try the wiimote for this game its pointless. I bet thats what most people we come to after they try the GC controls that have never played SSBM... but i have played SSBM and i have to say you cant top those controls.

Wiimote and nunchuck might prove better than the GC controls, we will see. Seriously whats with all this clan bull tho? The games not even out yet, how can you possibly be setting up clans so early :E You don't even know who's good and who's not yet.

we will simply eliminate those who......suck..... until we have an elite 20 players

Leve, you won't suck!!! and if you do, you'll still stay with us, don't worry, you're one of us no matter what

Either Wiimote sideways, or Wiimote/Nunchuck.

^I shall never go back to wires!! You cant make me!!

NEEVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR

lol. yes, but the wires are the best way to play (for those who've played melee)

^Not if you have wireless rumble gc controllers!

Very rare, indeed.

Back