Which Controlers will you be using for Brawl?

LevesqueIsKing said:
I am the one who stated in the first place that Nintendo would be stupid to not incorporate the wii-remote, because it would seem to the average gamer that they were disowning their own controller for the gc or classic controllers.

I was simply pointing out the possibility (as unlikely as it might be) that Nintendo not use the Wii-Remote.

oh ok, but even before you joined this site I had to deal with all the people back then saying that only the Gamecube controller would be used, and I kept saying to them, no the Wiimote and Nunchuck will be used too as well as the Classic controller...now I have to admit I had no idea the Horizontally used Wiiremote was also to be incorporated for playing.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Nintendo still hasnt confirmed that we WILL have a choice yet. Although it is very likely...

I will definetly be playing with the wii remote/nunchuk. For many reasons:
1. It will offer more of a challenge, extending the lifespan of the game.
2. I have 4 wii remotes/chuks, but only 2 cube controllers.
3. Simply because I like the wii remote better.

I am still crossing my fingers that ninty will make a 'cube controller online' and a seperate 'wii-remote online' because we all know that cube controller vs wii-remote wont be fair. Also because I dont want to waste my time looking for hours for someone else playing with the wii-remote to brawl with.

Yes it has been confirmed, and its just about all. Cant remeber for sure off the top my head but i think it is
-Wiimote turned Vertical
-Wiimote and Nunchuk
-GC controller
-classic controller

^A very well thought out thread, Axtlar. I am sorry to say that I do not have the time right now to read through it, but I look forward to it. BTW, nice advertising too :wink:

Erm, friend requests? Im sorry to say that I didnt even know WiiChat had a buddy system. Mind sharing how to get to my Friend page or whatnot?

EDIT: SHOKO: I already posted that there is no way I will know until Brawl is out. Personally, Idk how you people already know. It could be falcon, blood falcon, snake, or some other new character, or possibly even an old if their moveset is changed and I prefer them. For now just sign me up for captain falcon.

you'll have to choose one of those now, and change it once you know for sure

oh and if you wanna see your requests, click on your avatar right here, and then it will direct you to your profile, locate the right part in the segment where it says "My Network" and scroll down until you see "requests" or something like that click on it and add whoever's in there

well, now that the configurations are announced, im gunna have to say im gunna try all four. and see which one i like best and go from there. ill probably go with gc/classic in the end, so its most like the original.

XwiimasturX said:
well, now that the configurations are announced, im gunna have to say im gunna try all four. and see which one i like best and go from there. ill probably go with gc/classic in the end, so its most like the original.

Ditto and GC for me. That classic controllers a pile 'a bull!

im going for the wiimote on its side as long as they dont use too much motion control bull. if we have to go left and right by tilting it ill use the wiimote and nunchuk instead of the wiimote on its side.

screw the other contols for me. if some1 has melee, why switch controls? thats why im stickin to gamecube. ill try out the other controls if im playing offline though

Our clan will pounder? You used the word in a poor choice of text. Perhaps it would make more sense if you said "Our clan is made up of pounders." or "Our clan is a pounder."

Grammar Nazi, I know.

And to respond to WiiMii's post: Pit's clan wont prosper in the first place, so no need to debate with him.

Back