Which Game Should I Get? (Fast Reply Please)

xVendettax

Elite Player
Aug 12, 2007
Michigan(United States)
Wii Online Code
3257-3629-3771-6299
Well im wondering what game to get from the Wii Shop channel I have 1000 points to spend. But not sure what to spend on now i must remind you I dont have the Classic Controller so there are some games im unable to get =(

you don't really need the classic controller unless you don't have a reg gamecube controller. Try putting this thread in the VC council area, not that i should be talking since i posted threads in the wrong area twice today:crazy:
ANYWAYS i'd get metroid, tecmo bowl is good with two people, pretty much any of the nes or super nes games. the N64 games take up a lot of space i hear, plus if you have an N64, you could just get those games for that system if you don't have them already, much, much cheaper!(usually)

xVendettax said:
Well im wondering what game to get from the Wii Shop channel I have 1000 points to spend. But not sure what to spend on now i must remind you I dont have the Classic Controller so there are some games im unable to get =(

Do you have a gamecube controller? If so purchase Paper Mario.

Umm Super Mario all the way haha. That is just my opinion. Fun game. But other than that get Metroid possibly.

www.segasages.com look up review quit posting threads asking questions like that do some research. I do it all the time the internet is a huge world of information. Forums are for discussion not for asking a simple question you could have found the answer for if you had only searched google or something of that nature.

Back