Which one would you pick Wii PS3 or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
You posted on a WII FORUM. I'll give you 10 seconds to let it sink in.

Rightio, understand now? No, you still haven't got it? I'll explain. People who post on a Nintendo Wii forum own or would like to own a Nintendo Wii. They would like to own a Nintendo Wii because in the majority of cases they like it better than a Playstation 3 or an X-Box 360. That's right it is their FAVOURITE SYSTEM.

OK, maybe that was slightly harsh, I'm in a bad mood.

I'd go for the Nintendo Wii I havent had this much fun with a console since the Nes days.

The 360 and PS3 represent lack of innovation and may have the awe jaw dropping presentation they seem to be lacking in the area of playability. I am getting sick of the same sub standard affair of FPS's

I think the Wii is the best because it's opening the doors for new gameplay ideas and orginality is what the game industry really needs.

Developers are starting to think outside the box and Nintendo is starting it's new reign at the top where they belong :)

i would go for wii because it's different and you can play as if you were in the game, but the xbox 360 has awesome graphics, now the ps3 has no games, it's too expensive...i wouldn't care for the ps3 that much

I'd say either the 360 or the Wii. I play my 360 for graphics and GoW, and I play my Wii with my friends and if I'm in that mood. :cool: Both are excellent consoles.

I have not played the ps3 yet,so i can say much on that:cool:
I perfer playing my nintendo wii than my xbox 360.The graphics are just as good on both consoles,I like xbox360 live:ciappa: Great Fun:aureola:

I prefer the 360 for its large library, solid online play, mid-range price, and graphic abilities. I like my wii as a secondary system and it will stay that way to some more fun and innovative games get released.

i got a wii and 360 just picked up my wii and im still playing my 360 more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back