Which Wichat users you would like to see on wi fi brawl?

killik119 said:
Can people from different countries play against eachother? Otherwise... some veterans won't be able to play. But if they can, time might be an issue with time. And is there a confirmed online Tourney mode??

Sorry bout all the questions.
1. Yes, Brawl is not region locked, so anyone in the world can play anyone else in the world. However, Sakurai did warn us that lag will be worse the further apart we are.
2. No, and I wouldn't count on one. A tournament can be done [much easier, might I add] without a tournament mode. There is an offline tournament mode confirmed, however.

LevesqueIsKing said:
1. Yes, Brawl is not region locked, so anyone in the world can play anyone else in the world. However, Sakurai did warn us that lag will be worse the further apart we are.
2. No, and I wouldn't count on one. A tournament can be done [much easier, might I add] without a tournament mode. There is an offline tournament mode confirmed, however.

Lagtastic for you and me then. All the Strikers tournaments have basically flopped out from what I heard, maybe we should cut off some of the idiot contestants.

Maybe I already came up with that idea...? :wink:

If you've got a decent connection it won't be too bad.

(wii....)

yeah, every persons wii should hold a record of ssbb accomplishments. and only the people that beat adventure mode on the highest difficulty can register themselves in the online tourny of ssbb.

alot of people that enter public tournies suck.
i think im better then ken and p.c chris.

that frog girl and human fox crack me up:lol:

yup, everyones unique just like everybody else
look at me for example:aureola: :lol:

(wii.... clip)

at the bottom of this page is a cool clip, though you people probably already have seen this.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

this just touches me. i grow up with this game. since i was, 4 my brother and i beat everybody in ssb and ssbm. and now i will start my rain online. everyone will fall to the great Roy(not the game roy, roy is my name)

heres my myspace profil
dont no why i post this.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=110749104

im never really on myspace for some reason

just to let everybody know, when brawl comes out, im making my user name roy.

Last edited:
Everyone; all the seasoned Brawlers of Wiichat are missing. ;_;

EPIC FAIL THREAD REVIVAL! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Back