who hates exams?

iggy

WiiChat Member
May 10, 2007
i find school exams pointless and the revision...ugh.. totally boring. i would love for there not to be exams. that would be so great.:zzz:

I actually love exams, i look forward to them because it doesnt give you stress etc (i wasnt been sarcastic, honest)

I hate them also, i cant wait till all the exams are over

Can't stand 'em. I've got 5 coming up in the next few weeks, and most of them have way too much material for the average human mind to remember. :crazy:
Which means I could be making better use of my time right now by revising. :lol:

I hate them. knowing if I fail it could make me fail the entire class makes me nervous. Good thing I dont have to take them this year.

exams_003.jpg

[I take no credit for this marvellous artwork]

Your results should just be graded on the level of work you have shown over the year, just done my higher english the day, been getting b's all year but ill be lucky to get a c or even a pass for that matter after the bull-**** essays i wrote today.

I like taking exams because:

At the end of year 11 they give you an unholy large summer holiday.

That and it shows that all those years of your life wasn't a waste, even though I could do without a lot of subjects (hello french) and will never use them again at least there's somebody out there who will always do worse than you.

I hate some of the exams though, like french. The french speaking exam means you have to remember a presentation and not just read it out, this is a test of memory for me, don't you think? and there's a controlled coursework piece where you have to remember it too. Stupid.

The english test rushes you, you should have way more time for english literature and such a damn long exam should be put onto the computer. Though, spellings will be corrected and typos will be made.

I have failed my graphics GCSE, at least I think, my coursework was 52/95 and I am no doubt the smartest in that class. (No really, there are 2 graphic groups and they seem to have put me with everyone targetting a D and me on my lonesome A.) No wonder people don't do good in it, my teacher didn't help me with anything-at-all those past two years. I had no idea what to do. Most people made their making stuff at home, I had no making work.

Just, bleh.

---Brian--- said:
Your results should just be graded on the level of work you have shown over the year, just done my higher english the day, been getting b's all year but ill be lucky to get a c or even a pass for that matter after the bull-**** essays i wrote today.

You doing highers in Scotland?

I have done most of my exams already, i've done 7 over the past 2 weeks, 4 on the first and 3 on the second and only have 2 left which i find the hardest.

I actualy havn't done much revision for the first 7 at all

javjaoll said:
You doing highers in Scotland?

I have done most of my exams already, i've done 7 over the past 2 weeks, 4 on the first and 3 on the second and only have 2 left which i find the hardest.

I actualy havn't done much revision for the first 7 at all

Mine start on the 22nd =)

Ugh I got my first one a week Tuesday and then my second one is two weeks after that, the second one will be okay but the first one... -_- not looking forward.

I finish all of my exams on May 21st. Its all late nights and parties from there on.
Just kidding. I really need to see some movies at the cinema.

Back