Who here dislikes or dosen't care about Brawl?

dreamcastninja said:
I dislike it. It's boring. A real fighting game has much more skill. It's a gimmicky franchise based on the long awaited "what if? or who would win?" questions. It's a very very basic "fighting" game. I just don't find it fun. I have tried several times and played with 4 people, just doesnt do it for me.

If you want a "basic" fighting game, try a game called "mortal kombat". The SMB series offers the ability to move much greater than any other fighting game I know. Bringing more maneuverability into a game gives the creators a chance to expand fighting moves along with combos. In other games like mortal kombat or dead or alive, you can button mash and have a chance of winning, even on very hard mode. In super smash bros, if you button mash, youll be hitting nothing but air, and most likely fall off the stage. It takes skill to play this game correctly, which no other "basic" fighting game can offer.

Guitarsmasher108 said:
If you want a "basic" fighting game, try a game called "mortal kombat". The SMB series offers the ability to move much greater than any other fighting game I know. Bringing more maneuverability into a game gives the creators a chance to expand fighting moves along with combos. In other games like mortal kombat or dead or alive, you can button mash and have a chance of winning, even on very hard mode. In super smash bros, if you button mash, youll be hitting nothing but air, and most likely fall off the stage. It takes skill to play this game correctly, which no other "basic" fighting game can offer.
^ 100% agreed. a sensible post. repped

god the poeple that think this game is just a buttom mashing game are sad... like some poeple it takes a great deal of skill with the game you cant just run into battle you have to have a plan... my friend doug is prob the best player i no at the game and i no if i just go in to attack ill get my ass kicked if i have any chance winning.. i have the dodge, run, jump, catch him off guard... so the poeple that think its just a basic fighting game most really suck at it to make fun of it...

dreamcastninja said:
I dislike it. It's boring. A real fighting game has much more skill. It's a gimmicky franchise based on the long awaited "what if? or who would win?" questions. It's a very very basic "fighting" game. I just don't find it fun. I have tried several times and played with 4 people, just doesnt do it for me.

trust me Brawl WILL be different.

Shoko said:
yea true. u cant just press one or 2 buttons to win. u cant mash either. u cant go crazy at all or youll die. u gotta use every button and thats a fact. u have to be calm and know wat ur doing. u gotta have some type of strategy or combo or plan to win. its more strategic than some people think

Shoko's right.

Shoko said:
u should still be excited lol. trust me man, this game will have u worshiping it. u know how halo is to the 360? same way with brawl and the wii

heak yeah (sorry for all these posts)

I Actualy didn't like ssbm, but I Tried brawl! (yeah I played it, my dad's friend's brother works on Brawl, he does some of the backround work on brawl.) When I played it I was... amazed, I maveled at it... It was such a WONDERFUL Game... and it wasn't even CLOSE to being done back then and I felt so Amazed at the graphics, the music, sounds, the wonerfuly balenced moveset, and there was more stratigy then ssbm, and the cpus, weren't insanely easy, with melee I never felt exited or up on my toes cuz everything was so... To be expected, and in brawl my emotions sawm, with anger, happyness, vengance, fear, etc. and I was shocked by the same smash attack or move, no matter how many times i saw it.

And remeber in melee where all the stages were WAY to small and the only good one was the hyrule temple stage?
every stage was awsome (but back then they had only made like, 3 stages) idk im talking to much it was just awsome!

ill stop posting on this thred so much now...

omg bap fap dont post 5 times in a row.. if i knew the word (double triple quadruple ) i would have used that instead of 5. try Editing your post's and if you REALLY have to. double post with the rest of the info.. and wow? you actually played that? do you think you could make like a video of you n your dad playing it? o.o that would be really cool.

Last edited:
Back