Who here dislikes or dosen't care about Brawl?

Its gonna be awesome, its gotta come out near christmas. damn marketers. oh well at least ill have chrissy money:smilewinkgrin:

i bought my wii for motion sensing and this is the most hyped game and it doesent even have it its kinda funny

stu said:
ive never played any of the games, so i donno wether to be excited or not, ive heard there really good tho

dude its actually fun if you have friends over at you house and battle together but playing a one player game isnt quit what i like. but ay thats my opinion right?

IMO, Smash Bros. is one of the most in-depth games I've ever played...so much in fact there is even a whole glossary devoted to the game. Clearly there is a difference between pros and inexperienced players...and button-mashing doesn't help either. Smash tests reflexes and a bit of decision-making. You can't become a pro in a mere few days, either...just take a look at some of the videos on Youtube that display matches played by pros.

There's enough depth in Smash to warrant its own (many) series of tournaments.

Sodabrkr said:
IMO, Smash Bros. is one of the most in-depth games I've ever played...so much in fact there is even a whole glossary devoted to the game. Clearly there is a difference between pros and inexperienced players...and button-mashing doesn't help either. Smash tests reflexes and a bit of decision-making. You can't become a pro in a mere few days, either...just take a look at some of the videos on Youtube that display matches played by pros.

There's enough depth in Smash to warrant its own (many) series of tournaments.

agree.gif

For Youtube Videos, this one should get you started, there are many more in the related videos section.

I love the game alot.. but i dont really care...
i care more about halo 3
or Mario Galaxy mmm...

Back