Who want's Ridley in brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawl_King

It's me snitches!!!
Jan 27, 2008
By now there's a whole bunch of Ridley fanatics out there who would just love to see Ridley in brawl. I admit I'm one of 'em, what about yall?

Reasons why Ridley should be in brawl

Before anyone says anything, I first want to say that he isn't too big. (Can somebody say "Giga Bowser"?) So don't tell me that sh*t. On top of that, I can give you five good reasons why Ridley should be in brawl.
1. Fanbase.
a lot of people want to see Ridley in brawl, and Sakurai plays to the fans. Why stop now?
2. Brawl needs more Metroid characters
since the N64, Samus was the only character for her game. Ridley was hinted at, and technically appeared in the games. But never showed up. This generation might be different though...
3. Brawl needs more villains
the ratio of good guys to bad guys (I mean playable bad guys, I know about the boss fights) is like 8-to-1. not exactly good odds for them.
4. Kraid won't work
he just won't. Kraid is really too big. I mean he hits a stage in melee.
By the way, I do realize Dark Samus might work. Who's to say Dark Samus and Ridley won't both be in it?
5. He's Ridley
He just is. There is no need for any other reasoning. The fact that he's himself should make Sakurai put Ridley in Brawl

we already have a Ridley thread...but anyways, i'd want to see him as a SSE boss rather than a PC. I fear that he might get jacked up if he were to be shrunk.

As Shoko said... there is a Ridley thread here already.

Anyway, I want him as a playable character. Then he take his rightful place beside Bowser and Ganondorf.

im not yet decided him small would be werid... giga bowser is only present for like 1 min so that doesnt count

could go either way really, but please next time search beofre posting a new threa because there is already a ridley in brawl thread

Ridley NEEDS to be in Brawl so he can take his rightful place as the 3rd enemy in Event Match 51, instead of that jerk Mewtwo. Also, he'd be just plain awesome.
P.S: There's already a Ridley thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back