Who here dislikes or dosen't care about Brawl?

he can do that if he wants to. he obviously is new to the thread.

TRUE.......anybody could that, i've seen many of them........that uh, do the things Spawn is doing, no lie!
So if anyones taking offense to what he is saying, then i guess........YOU MUST SUCK TOO?!?!
IDK!

dreamcastninja said:
I dislike it. It's boring. A real fighting game has much more skill. It's a gimmicky franchise based on the long awaited "what if? or who would win?" questions. It's a very very basic "fighting" game. I just don't find it fun. I have tried several times and played with 4 people, just doesnt do it for me.

Fweh... What did you try? wait for the hammer? Lol. Anyone with skill could up n' avoid that and come back with a full out juggling combo not just mashing buttons! Oh, and the best thing, they made that combo themselves! No going to the pause menu to find combos, thats for chumps! Lol! About the "What if?" quality: SO WHAT IF THE GAME HAS "WHAT IF?" WRITTEN ALL OVER IT, ITS THE BEST WHAT IF GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111ONEONE
Those 4 people musta pwnd ya unless they were as sorry as you! You see, Smash Bros is too flexible for people who play normal fighting games. The attacks are quick as the movement which quick so trust me when I say if you only play tekken and such you may take a while to grasp the full capabilities of this game. Don't mash, think before you press. Now shut up and train!
I like one player since you get more guys and trophies and stages from playing it. So what if its short. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I did stop a juggler with down B with Fox, but thats because they didn't jump at the right time. I also pulled off the rest move on someone once...but I am trying to time that right.

As I said to the main question: No one important! :ciappa:
So this thread is indeed pointless!

Oh, and rockkyboxx IMPORTANT PEOPLE ARE TALKING!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
dreamcastninja said:
I dislike it. It's boring. A real fighting game has much more skill. It's a gimmicky franchise based on the long awaited "what if? or who would win?" questions. It's a very very basic "fighting" game. I just don't find it fun. I have tried several times and played with 4 people, just doesnt do it for me.

Fweh... What did you try? wait for the hammer? Lol. Anyone with skill could up n' avoid that and come back with a full out juggling combo not just mashing buttons! Oh, and the best thing, they made that combo themselves! No going to the pause menu to find combos, thats for chumps! Lol! About the "What if?" quality: SO WHAT IF THE GAME HAS "WHAT IF?" WRITTEN ALL OVER IT, ITS THE BEST WHAT IF GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111ONEONE
Those 4 people musta pwnd ya unless they were as sorry as you! You see, Smash Bros is too flexible for people who play normal fighting games. The attacks are quick as the movement which quick so trust me when I say if you only play tekken and such you may take a while to grasp the full capabilities of this game. Don't mash, think before you press. Now shut up and train!
I like one player since you get more guys and trophies and stages from playing it. So what if its short. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I did stop a juggler with down B with Fox, but thats because they didn't jump at the right time. I also pulled off the rest move on someone once...but I am trying to time that right.

As I said to the main question: No one important! :ciappa:
So this thread is indeed pointless!
rokkyboxx IMPORTANT PEOPLE ARE TALKING!!! :incazzato: :lol:

Hey I pressed edit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE DP? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!

Last edited:
CyanRussel said:
Yea, people important are talking

Monsteroids: I know you double posted by accident...........remember theres always an Edit button hes your friend and also mine! LOL

but, but bubububububububuuuububbubub-bbbbubububububububut I pressed edit!!! :(

Back