Who here dislikes or dosen't care about Brawl?

haha Shoko you were just up waiting for the next update on the SSBB blog haha. but i am sure there are some people out there who are not hyped about this game at all. maybe one or two

yea, im just seein if theres some1 who dosent care. i havent seen 1 peron yet

ive never played any of the games, so i donno wether to be excited or not, ive heard there really good tho

i have met one person on this forum that doesn't like SSBB maybe they will totally dis the game in this thread haha... i hope they do i just want to know why they don't like it

I'll be honest, and risk the hatemail; I don't care either way about SSBB.

I dislike it. It's boring. A real fighting game has much more skill. It's a gimmicky franchise based on the long awaited "what if? or who would win?" questions. It's a very very basic "fighting" game. I just don't find it fun. I have tried several times and played with 4 people, just doesnt do it for me.

My kids love it and I will buy it for them but I'm not a fan of the series, I've never really like the way the series played and I would rather play a traditional fighter such as Soul Calibur, Tekken, DoA, or Virtua Fighter. I also don't care about having Mario and Luigi punch it out with pikachu or any other of Nintendo's cute characters.

The game has always just seemed like a chaotic button masher of who's who and I'm perfectly happy if my kids just kept playing the gamecube version since I think wii controls would just make it harder for them (yes I know it suppose to use classic controls as well but that kind of defeats the purpose of the wii). Plus it just seems like fighting games (Legend of the Dragon, MK) as of now don't work well with motion controls and the wiimotes layout.

dreamcastninja said:
I dislike it. It's boring. A real fighting game has much more skill. It's a gimmicky franchise based on the long awaited "what if? or who would win?" questions. It's a very very basic "fighting" game. I just don't find it fun. I have tried several times and played with 4 people, just doesnt do it for me.
well thats 1 who dislikes it

Haywire said:
My kids love it and I will buy it for them but I'm not a fan of the series, I've never really like the way the series played and I would rather play a traditional fighter such as Soul Calibur, Tekken, DoA, or Virtua Fighter. I also don't care about having Mario and Luigi punch it out with pikachu or any other of Nintendo's cute characters.

The game has always just seemed like a chaotic button masher of who's who and I'm perfectly happy if my kids just kept playing the gamecube version since I think wii controls would just make it harder for them (yes I know it suppose to use classic controls as well but that kind of defeats the purpose of the wii). Plus it just seems like fighting games (Legend of the Dragon, MK) as of now don't work well with motion controls and the wiimotes layout.

A lot of people play it button mashing yeah, but a skilled player can pick apart 3 button bashers like lighting. There is a huge skilldifferentium (made up word) In the game. I promise you the fighting system does have a lot of depth if you give it a real try.
:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

SamuS said:
A lot of people play it button mashing yeah, but a skilled player can pick apart 3 button bashers like lighting. There is a huge skilldifferentium (made up word) In the game. I promise you the fighting system does have a lot of depth if you give it a real try.
:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:
yea true. u cant just press one or 2 buttons to win. u cant mash either. u cant go crazy at all or youll die. u gotta use every button and thats a fact. u have to be calm and know wat ur doing. u gotta have some type of strategy or combo or plan to win. its more strategic than some people think

Back