Who here dislikes or dosen't care about Brawl?

I feel indifferent when it comes to this game. The way I see it it's just pushing a few buttons with nothing spectacular, not what I bought my Wii for exactly.

Pros said:
I feel indifferent when it comes to this game. The way I see it it's just pushing a few buttons with nothing spectacular, not what I bought my Wii for exactly.

Really man? I think most people bought the Wii with brawl as a killer app in mind. Though u have a right to your opinion.

so u only bought ur wii because of motion sensing? (to pros)

You should really give it a try, you can buy melee for hardly anything and you shall see the power of ssb.

i still dont see how people could not like ssb. and this is a fact when i say this; It's an awesome game. thats just a fact. but i respect ya opinions, those who dont like it. just...dosent make sense to me to not like your favorite nintendo characters fight eachother in a big brawl

dreamcastninja said:
I dislike it. It's boring. A real fighting game has much more skill. It's a gimmicky franchise based on the long awaited "what if? or who would win?" questions. It's a very very basic "fighting" game. I just don't find it fun. I have tried several times and played with 4 people, just doesnt do it for me.
You have absolutely no clue what the SSB franchise is about if you think it's a "very very basic game." :wtf:

ive never played ssb before but i think it looks quite fun so im gonna get it. but i cant get excited about a game ive never played before.

u should still be excited lol. trust me man, this game will have u worshiping it. u know how halo is to the 360? same way with brawl and the wii

Actually i was going to boycott this game if the wiimote was not in use. I loved it for n64 i bought it first day cause of the commercial how it had pikachu i was 7 lol. Bought it for GC cause i loved it so much for n64 but i wasn't going to buy it if you cant use the wiimote, i hurd recently u can so i will buy it. I just hate the fact that i was SOOOO good at the GC version and i havn't played it in so long so now i think i will be rusty and so many others will be better than me lol i was thinking of staying away from SSBB but i dunno...

well then i suggest u pick up melee again and practice.

well then if u want to use the wiimote then yea, i guess u can just chill and wait till brawl.

The only button masher that will win is one thats playing against 3 other worse button mashers. Personally I think the multilevel levels alone give it more depth than 75% of fighting games.

Back