Who is 100% sure they are going to get a wii?

i really want one,but my dad man...he hates me playing videogmes,he barley even bought me a PSP (witch in my oppinon sucks) and i never play it cause the games are horrible (in my oppinon). but my mom now shes on my side,so most likely but not a fact.

100% positive that I'm getting my Wii on noon sunday....Toys R Us preorder. :)

I'm getting one for sure. Pre-order confirmed, console and extras paid for. Now to wait till December 8th :(

I Hopefully will be getting one. I mean I will be going to get one but hopefully the lines aren't too big

I am 99.99% sure i am because i called m eb games and they said they would have a couple extra beyond preorder which i have a preorder so im pretty sure im getting one.

100% sure I'm getting one, gamestop didn't start selling preorders till they knew how many they were getting and besides that I was second in line so I should be just fine if they are short a few... unless the delivery truck crashes and burns in that case, acts of god not included in my 100% assuredness

i am 10000% sure. All paid off and ready to go. and if toys r us screws me over....i blow them up. and use the tickle me elmo x's as firestarters

wiiman07 said:
i am 10000% sure. All paid off and ready to go. and if toys r us screws me over....i blow them up. and use the tickle me elmo x's as firestarters

:lol: :lol: This is they first time that Toys R' Us has ever taken pre-orders on a new console... so honestly, you should be alittle worried... Haha J/K. Toys' R Us is a great company.

wiiman07 said:
if toys r us loses my preordered wii....i will burn the building down using tickle me elmo x

You said that already. :O

i dunno for 100%...cause it was going to be a christmas present for everyone in my family (my sister and i would buy it) but i need to have money to buy other presents for other people (AKA: my bro in Iraq who can't enjoy the Wii for another 4 months :( ) and i wanna go on the March For Life so yah...its tough to say at this point but i still might

Back