Who is better? Mario or Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I cant Challenge You! Its going to be Lag!

Hmmm... Tell you what, I wanna brawl you now with Mario and(yours truly) KINGBOWSER!

Since you said "lag" be careful what you say.

BWAHAHAHA!!!

So, what do you say?

What!?!? *facepalm* Does anyone and I MEAN anyone doesn't go off topic?
dudewaitwhat0590693mm2.jpg

Lol @ random pokemon talk.

I'm sure we've seen this thread quite a few times...

In terms of games, Mario. Sonic games have grown lackluster recently, IMO. Sonic's great, but Sega needs to work harder... In terms of personality, Mario. Sonic's a douche. 'Nuff said.

I'm too slow, but Sonic's too dead.

Lol @ random pokemon talk.

I'm sure we've seen this thread quite a few times...

In terms of games, Mario. Sonic games have grown lackluster recently, IMO. Sonic's great, but Sega needs to work harder... In terms of personality, Mario. Sonic's a douche. 'Nuff said.

Ha!!! sonic is'nt a douche he's just really lame like my mario but atleast sonic how its own cartoon

"You're too slow!" is enough to accuse him of being a douche, IMO. :lol:

Mario had his own cartoon back in the day, too, actually.

That's Mama Luigi to you, Prinplup.

Ha!!! sonic is'nt a douche he's just really lame like my mario but atleast sonic how its own cartoon

HA! Son, don't make laugh! The show is EXTREMELY boring as heck and the song gets annoying. I have to agree with CK, Sonic is a douche and a dirt bag with crap smeared all over his face.

Oh, F.Y.I Sonic can't swim.:lol:

Marios ones where a bit dull as well at least Sonic X trys to be good (and those Sonic the movie things where a bit to chessey)
^*facepalm*
U R NOT SMART!
Mario had a few
As did Sonic

Least we forget Mario was in some naff games before Sonic was
Mario had his own cartoon back in the day, too, actually.
Even Pac-man had his own toon way back when.

:sick:
Marios ones where a bit dull as well at least Sonic X trys to be good (and those Sonic the movie things where a bit to chessey)
U R NOT SMART!

Mario had a few
As did Sonic

Least we forget Mario was in some naff games before Sonic was

Even Pac-man had his own toon way back when.

well how am i supposed to no what happened in year1 im not that old XD

What!?!? *facepalm* Does anyone and I MEAN anyone doesn't go off topic?
I first joined the Botswanian guard in 1906, from there i learnt the basics in the cullinary arts. I then got a job selling trampolines door to door it was doing this that brought me into contact with a Mr Costello who took me into his house and gave me an apple and a pair of warm socks. These socks, ladies and gentleman are the very socks i am wearing today as i sit underneath a beautiful Bolivian sunset.

I first joined the Botswanian guard in 1906, from there i learnt the basics in the cullinary arts. I then got a job selling trampolines door to door it was doing this that brought me into contact with a Mr Costello who took me into his house and gave me an apple and a pair of warm socks. These socks, ladies and gentleman are the very socks i am wearing today as i sit underneath a beautiful Bolivian sunset.

................ Calm down.:lol: No need for "superior" words or any off topic sentences.

If anyone haven't notice, Mario is a great hero. He works alone to save Peach. That is brave.:D Sonic just have friends to help him out ALL THE TIME!

-Mario is stronger than Sonic
-Mario could transform into any item in his world. A big mushroom , fire, koopa shell, tiny mushroom, and etc.
-Sonic is afraid of water because he can't swim
-Sonic isn't important when he could run fast. Whats up with that?
-I bet Sonic can't beat Mario in armwrestle.:lol:

Blah, blah this and blah blah that, I could go for this a long time.:D

................ Calm down.:lol: No need for "superior" words or any off topic sentences.

If anyone haven't notice, Mario is a great hero. He works alone to save Peach. That is brave.:D Sonic just have friends to help him out ALL THE TIME!

-Mario is stronger than Sonic
-Mario could transform into any item in his world. A big mushroom , fire, koopa shell, tiny mushroom, and etc.
-Sonic is afraid of water because he can't swim
-Sonic isn't important when he could run fast. Whats up with that?
-I bet Sonic can't beat Mario in armwrestle.:lol:

Blah, blah this and blah blah that, I could go for this a long time.:D

sonic could run circles around mario "You forget mario is a pothead doing shrooms all the time his powers are his imagination after he does his shrooms he makes up the whole mario world in his head xD

Mario < Sonic
Mario Games > Sonic Games
Mario Soundtrack < Sonic Sountrack

umm Sonic is better.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back