Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Who makes goldeneye wii videos?

Discussion in 'GoldenEye 007' started by Snorth, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Snorth

Snorth WiiChat Member

I apologise if this topic already exists or if I have broken any rules here. I am new!So who makes goldeneye wii videos. Post your links here. I am a new commentator.

Here is my channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/GoldeneyeWiiForum?feature=mhee

#1 Snorth, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. rell

rell WiiChat Member

lol

Why did you keep tryna shoot the guy under the stairs? Just toss a grenade in there and be done with it.

3. Snorth

Snorth WiiChat Member

Because i would have got killed crouching down to throw the grenade. Also after i got killed they could have moved away from the grenade. I killed the hero by shooting, so it worked anyway.

4. rell

rell WiiChat Member

Yeah it worked, after 2 failed attempts

Why would you need to crouch to toss a grenade?

See first image red line/arrow. Charge up your grenade for 1-2 secs and hold it. Then quickly toss it at the back underside of the stair case.

Now see the second image the grenade would have landed right in front of him and killed him. You dont need to actually crouch down and see him. He would have been dead before he even knew it, and had no time to escape.

[​IMG]

I kill noobs like that all the time. They have no chance, that's the dumbest place to hide as a hero.

Not tryna bash you, just giving some tactical advice to make your kill counts go up rather then your death counts.

Nice video BTW, wish it was in HD though :frown5:

Attached Files:

5. Snorth

Snorth WiiChat Member

This is the only way I can record. I can't get dazzle's or the hd pvr because my computer is down stairs and my wii is upstairs. So dvd recorder is the only way.

6. supitsgreg

supitsgreg WiiChat Member

Lol no offense but you suck.

7. Snorth

Snorth WiiChat Member

U r level 24 right? I am a higher level than you mate. I don't think you realise how hard it is to do live commentary and play the game at the same time. You Suck isn't really constructive criticism. Also when that was recorded i had returned to playing from a month out. I had played the month before, but before that i rarely went on because i was concentrating on my exams which are more important. I don't care if I "suck" i am here to have fun.

8. rell

rell WiiChat Member

Higher level means nothing BTW.

When I was level 25 I was kicking level 40's and up butts in this game.

9. Snorth

Snorth WiiChat Member

True, but "You Suck" isn't constructive criticism of the videos I produce.

10. trollface

trollface WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Haha I love watching Goldeneye videos. Plus I love your accent. You could do commentary on paint drying and Id be entertained...

I suck at this game and I have 9 days now at 44. I don't have much online shooter experience, the last game I played was Halo on original Xbox and I was a ****ing pro but that **** is easy. This motion gaming Wiimote crap is tedious...

Anyway. You ADS too much. Took me a looooooooooooong time to stop doing that but once you get hip fire down those close quarter encounters are way one sided. Also the scope, once you get it, really helps break the ADS habit.

11. Snorth

Snorth WiiChat Member

Now that is what I call constructive feedback. Yeah i do ads way toi much. I am starting to do it less now. Thanks for the feedback regarding my commentary. Much appreciated.

12. Zanapher

Zanapher WiiChat Member

Our clan leader Volcarona takes some videos of his games occasionally, and me and mkfan played in this video we were on the other team though. [video=youtube;9sWVkeI1BbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9sWVkeI1BbQ[/video]

some advice that i would give you after looking at three of your videos is to try not to follow an enemy in ads while firing and the second is that you should make better use of your grenades, I say this because i see you using both of them within ten seconds of each other most of the time. here's my code 4845-6236-5153 pm me with yours if you want to play.

#12 Zanapher, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  13. Snorth

Snorth WiiChat Member

Thanks for the advice.

14. supitsgreg

Lol, dude, levels in Goldeneye mean absolutley nothing. Honestly most 40-50+ I play are at my level or are even worse. Your level = play time, not skill.

15. Zanapher

Zanapher WiiChat Member

Levels do mean something in goldeneye. It means I have a strata and you don't. Good luck to you if you run into me online.

16. Arronax

Arronax WiiChat Member

Hi there Snorth. I don't think we've ever played before but you are welcome to check out my You tube. http://www.youtube.com/user/chrisrbudd?feature=mhee
    I subbed yours and will go check out your vids right now. Mine are mostly vids of my friends so there is no commentary or sound to them. Oh and I use a cheap digital camera to record so there's no awesome graphics. lol.
    But they're there so feel free to browse. I recently joined a clan and will be uploading some vids shortly (once my internet uploads for the month reset) of me sporting my new tag.
    Happy Hunting.
    S1anorraX+

17. supitsgreg

Hey Snorth sorry about what I said, I realized I had watched like 1 minute of the video and then posted that, lol. What's your friend code? It would be fun to play together sometime.

18. Snorth

Snorth WiiChat Member

Apologies for late replies@Arronax Thanks for subbing. I will return the favour.@supitsgreg My FC: 122035172875

19. trollface

trollface WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Hmmmm... I agree to a certain extent. Sometimes it feels like I never actually get any better at this damn game. Some days I can't play at all... But if you see me on a good day with a 20 win streak... Well... You wont be feeling so damn smug...

You're also forgetting about all the XP boosters, hackers and what-not. I have a feeling that about 90% of the 56ers are not legit. You can usually tell pretty easily.

Also this guy is doing live commentary. He doesn't pick his greatest matches and talk about them later, hes playing blind. Plus hes trying to keep us entertained while playing a decent game which has got to be tough.

20. Snorth

Snorth WiiChat Member

Thanks trollface. It is hard to do because you have to remember to talk when recording. I actually play better when not recording, which is typical.There are people out there who boost. I don't see the point tbh. Takes the fun from the game.