who will you play as first?

I think it is only fair to all the other characters that I play as Mario first, that way nobody will get offended... after all, he is the "main" character (dare i say that)

I hope to main Fox, Sonic, Bowser

i've never actually seen metaknight's his final smash. what is it? he does look like a wicked character though

ScottAspen said:
I think it is only fair to all the other characters that I play as Mario first, that way nobody will get offended... after all, he is the "main" character (dare i say that)

I hope to main Fox, Sonic, Bowser

haha your maining Bowser? i hope he';s better than he was in melee man. lol i'm gunna try and main Fox, Sheik, Captain Falcon(if he;s in it,crosses fingers) and some new character...probably sonic. did you see the video on the Dojo? it just came in today

X@vier said:
I think I'll give Pit a try, I think he looks bad a$$.

~X

ya man. the double sword looks wicked. i wanna try olimer haha he looks so awkward to use

spiff-ssbb said:
ya man. the double sword looks wicked. i wanna try olimer haha he looks so awkward to use

i just love how much detail they put into his wings and the movement when he flies, plus he looks like one of them characters that look cute and can't do much, till he kicks ur a$$. :ciappa:

~X

X@vier said:
i just love how much detail they put into his wings and the movement when he flies, plus he looks like one of them characters that look cute and can't do much, till he kicks ur a$$. :ciappa:

~X

haha this is true. reminds me of all the mid tier melee characters like peach and pikachu...and IC. but i havent seen his moveset yet. like his A button moves. how do they look?

Sonic or MetaKnight, but probably Sonic because he looks REALLY fast (which makes sense). I want to test out that speed, he looks faster than fox!

Back