who will you play as first?

I will start as Link no doubt.... My player since the 64 days.... I look forward to Sonic, pit, and snake tho.... And it will be cool trying out metanight and Zero Suit Samus

I'm probably going to try out all the unlocked new characters first and then settle on a character that I like. I really have no idea who I'm going to pick first, I think I'm just going to point randomly and choose or something. :)

Jeff25 said:
Well I may have made Falco seem better than the rest of the clones, but that's probably because he was one of my favorite players from Melee:lol:.
All the clones DO have pretty much identical moves as their original characters.

But I still hope that Ganondorf, Falco, and Cap. Falcon is in Brawl tho:) They should give them their own unique move sets though.

They shouldn't have Dr. Mario, Pichu, or Young Link in it though...there's only one Mario:p, and Pikachu is suposed to be better than Pichu (afterall, Pikachu is suposed to be the stronger, evolved form of Pichu) & I mean come on...hurting yourself when using electric moves was a kinda stupid idea anyway for Pichu...I don't even know why they made it like that in Melee in the first place, and Young Link is just a 12 year old version of the teenaged Link (who I may add is much cooler than Young Link):D.
young links 10 Link is 17 and Dr.mario was slower but more powerful than normal mario

Luigi Man said:
Young Link's 10 Link is 17 and Dr. Mario was slower but more powerful than normal Mario

Well sorry...Young Link is 10 then:rolleyes:...My point is, he's still not as good as Link himself.
Sure he's quicker, but all of his attacks are super weak.
Even though older Link is a bit slower because of his weapons and armor, he still packs a punch when he swings the Master Sword:).

IMO, Young Link should be left out of Brawl...IMO.

And for Dr. Mario, I wasn't aware of his speed compared to normal Mario's. But still...come on, having Dr. Mario in Smash Bros. is almost as stupid as having someone as pathetic as Jigglypuff in the game:lol:. He maybe a tiny, unnoticably bit slower than Mario and spits pills instead of fireballs, but Mario will always be better than Dr. Mario. Dr. Mario was only in what, maybe one or two games, that resembled Tetris for God's sake:lol:. You don't see them adding the three Virus monsters from Dr. Mario to Brawl, do you?
Although:scared:, they may add them as Assist Trophies...

That's just like if they went and added Tanooki Mario, or Frog Mario. Both are from the Mario Bros 3 game. It's still "Mario", except in different costumes...just like his "Dr." costume.

*And if you don't know what "Tanooki Mario" is, it's the Mario that you turn into when you get a Feather item in the Mario Bros. 3 game. Mario looks the same except his hat has pointy ears, and his overalls has a raccoon's tail which helps him fly.*

All I'm trying to say is that IMO, Smash Bros should just stick with normal Mario, and normal Luigi. One Mario in the game is enough:p!

Last edited:
Sheik or Captain Falcon. They will be in there. I swear it... *mumbles incoherently* Or Meta Knight... *sigh*

Jeff25 said:
Well sorry...Young Link is 10 then:rolleyes:...My point is, he's still not as good as Link himself.

And for Dr. Mario, I wasn't aware of his speed compared to normal Mario's. But still...come on, having Dr. Mario in Smash Bros. is almost as stupid as having someone as pathetic as Jigglypuff in the game:lol:. He maybe a tiny, unnoticably bit slower than Mario and spits pills instead of fireballs, but Mario will always be better than Dr. Mario. Dr. Mario was only in what, maybe one or two games, that resembled Tetris for God's sake:lol:. You don't see them adding the three Virus monsters from Dr. Mario to Brawl, do you?
Although:scared:, they may add them as Assist Trophies...

All I'm trying to say is that IMO, Smash Bros should just stick with normal Mario, and normal Luigi. One Mario in the game is enough:p!
Time to drop some knowledge on yo' as*,
First off without young link link wouldn't be a link at all there. Why? uh because thats his child self. so they ARE equal.
Jigglypuff isn't pathetic, He was one of the strongest characters in the game. i could beat event mode 51 with him yet when i use any other characters i lost. the closest one was with guess who, Docteh mario. And no one see's them adding those assist trophys, Why? BECAUSE THEIR NOT ANNOUNCED. and of course they will add them, and dr. mario has two games. and has a chance because he will get another game pretty soon on i think either Wiiware or the ds. i forgot.

balrogs.pa said:
Time to drop some knowledge on yo' as*,
First off without young link link wouldn't be a link at all there. Why? uh because thats his child self. so they ARE equal.
Jigglypuff isn't pathetic, He was one of the strongest characters in the game. i could beat event mode 51 with him yet when i use any other characters i lost. the closest one was with guess who, Docteh mario. And no one see's them adding those assist trophys, Why? BECAUSE THEIR NOT ANNOUNCED. and of course they will add them, and dr. mario has two games. and has a chance because he will get another game pretty soon on i think either Wiiware or the ds. i forgot.
Heh, ironic isn't it? Jigglypuff IS the most powerful character in the game!

Back