who will you play as first?

balrogs.pa said:
Time to drop some knowledge on yo' as*,
First off without young link link wouldn't be a link at all there. Why? uh because thats his child self. so they ARE equal.
Jigglypuff isn't pathetic, He was one of the strongest characters in the game. i could beat event mode 51 with him yet when i use any other characters i lost. the closest one was with guess who, Docteh mario. And no one see's them adding those assist trophys, Why? BECAUSE THEIR NOT ANNOUNCED. and of course they will add them, and dr. mario has two games. and has a chance because he will get another game pretty soon on i think either Wiiware or the ds. i forgot.

Hey man, stop getting all defensive about that stuff.
I did say that as my own oppinion, so you got no right telling other wise.

Personally I HATE Jigglypuff, because it only takes a few hits and you can send her flying. I just think Dr. Mario is a stupid version of normal Mario, and I didn't see why that HAD to put him in Smash Bros to begin with.

And so what if you're good enough with Jigglypuff to do event 51:rolleyes:, I could do it with anyone else.

All of what I said before was IN MY OWN OPPINION! So don't get all high and mighty man:mad5:!

So what if I don't know EVERTHING about certain characters. I got better things to do than to memorize what characters come from which games or how many games they were in.

Just get off my back about that, and let me say what I want about the game. Don't go telling me NOT to think Jigglypuff's pathetic. He just IS to me.
And if Young Link is "equal" to Link, then why have Young Link in the first place? And WHOA! Sorry if Dr. Mario is in "2" games instead of "1"...I dunno what I was thinking:rolleyes:. I still think he was a crappy addition to Smash Bros when he was in Melee.

And guess what...this is all IMO, so don't come back and start bombing me with more garbage i dont really give a s**t about in the first place.
Anyone can have oppinions about what should and shouldnt be done with the game, and you just have to deal with it:yesnod:.

If you went and started saying Bowser or Fox were stupid characters, I wouldn't have a problem. Even though they were my best players, I still would respect your oppinions.

AtomicB said:
Jeese, people. Chill...

I'm pretty eager to try out Pokemon Trainer. I wonder how that will work out. Diddy Kong might be pretty fun. I hear Meta Knight is good...

Hm. Decisions...

Yeah, I'm dying to try out Pokemon Trainer's Charizard:D. He looks like a good opponent for Bowser (Another Fire Breather:p).
I'd say Diddy will be pretty quick like Fox, but will have weak attacks.
But remember:

Quick, Weak Attacks: Allows you to get in more hits, but you need to strike your opponent many times in order to have their damage high. Such as Fox's quick kicks & punches.
Slow, Strong Attacks: Are very slow attacks, but if they hit, they immediatley deliver massive ammounts of damage to their opponents. Such as Bowser's Head-Butt move, or his Koopa Claw move.

I want to try out Pokemon Trainer too, then Zelda just to see if she can turn into Shiek if it's not announced by the release. Sonic. Captain Falcon, and probably every other character.

me brian said:
i might play as kirby cause in SSMM i never ever lost as him
im the kirby master :lol:
I know, right?
laugh.gif

I KILL ALL WITH KIRBY!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And, eventually I'll have to see if I like the way snake controls.
Will probably put in some playing time with him.

CyanRussel said:
My GOD....this thread has gotten WWWWAAAYYY OFF-TOPIC..

*As said before....ill play as Fox*

<Uhh, i guess i see why you guys got off-topic....but dam, thats just disrespectful to the thread owner>

WHAT? How has anyone gotten off topic? They are all mentioning who they will play as and why... how is that off topic?

These will be the players I will likely use when I play Brawl for the first time (not at the same time obviously:p, but the first few times I play the game)...:

Bowser, Link, Fox, Meta Knight, Dedede, Pit, Diddy Kong, Mewtwo (if he's still in the game), Yoshi, Wario, and Mario/Luigi

I plan to play as no other than Queen Peach.A girl gamer here representing for da ladies lol.......

Back