who will you play as first?

trisyyy said:
ok, i will probably play as link or meta night first, meta night:becuz he looks awsome! and link: cuz his FSA is awsome, and his attacks look awsome! :D

so what do u guys think you will play as first?

If I beat Twilight Princess before release i'll play as Link just for honor. *nodnod*

Other than that, Snake. :cool:

AtomicB said:
You're not German!

Ya but Jose doesnt relate to me either im Jewish/ Italian. But I like Heinz, its a cool name.

On topic: Does anyone know what characters you start off with? If so is Sonic one of them?

Well my favorite characters in Melee were Ice Climbers + Ness... so I'd start off with Ice Climbers and follow up with Lucas. I'd like the play as Sonic and get good with him just to piss off the Sonic haters :lol:

shrek4wii said:
I would play either the Ice Climbers because they look cool and I didn't get Melee, or else Pit because he looks awesome. Just look at my avvie.
Yay another ice climbers user! their really hard to control, especially because their up B needs both characters, and most of their moves are more powerfull with two. But what i love about them is you can grab with one character and smash attack him to death!

Sonic isn't a starter, all third parties are unlocked.

I'll start playing Brawl by fighting as Bowser first:D.
Bowser was my best player in Melee...I'll also use some of my other good veteran characters like Link, and Pikachu.
After I master their new moves, I'll start trying out the newer characters like Meta Knight, and Wario.

They'd better still have Falco, Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf in Brawl. Dr. Mario should have never made an apperance in Melee...Dr. Mario was a joke:lol:...the only difference between him and the normal Mario was Dr. Mario spit pills instead of balls of fire:rolleyes:.
The same as Young Link and Pichu. Young Link was identical to Link, except Young Link shot Fire Arrows, and Link shot normal arrows. And Pichu was the same as Pikachu, but the REAL BIG difference was that Pichu hurt itself when it used its electric moves:rolleyes:.

I know some ppl will probably write back and say "yeah, they're supose to be the same because they were clones", well I know that but they shouldnt have introduced clones... I know Falco was a clone of Fox, but atleast he had more different moves than Fox, other than the rest of the clones. i think the only similar moves were his laser gun, and his mid-air jump.

Last edited:
Jeff25 said:
I'll start playing Brawl by fighting as Bowser first:D.
Bowser was my best player in Melee...I'll also use some of my other good veteran characters like Link, and Pikachu.
After I master their new moves, I'll start trying out the newer characters like Meta Knight, and Wario.

They'd better still have Falco, Captain Falcon, and Ganondorf in Brawl. Dr. Mario should have never made an apperance in Melee...Dr. Mario was a joke:lol:...the only difference between him and the normal Mario was Dr. Mario spit pills instead of balls of fire:rolleyes:.
The same as Young Link and Pichu. Young Link was identical to Link, except Young Link shot Fire Arrows, and Link shot normal arrows. And Pichu was the same as Pikachu, but the REAL BIG difference was that Pichu hurt itself when it used its electric moves:rolleyes:.

I know some ppl will probably write back and say "yeah, they're supose to be the same because they were clones", well I know that but they shouldnt have introduced clones... I know Falco was a clone of Fox, but atleast he had more different moves than Fox, other than the rest of the clones. i think the only similar moves were his laser gun, and his mid-air jump.
no falco had the exact same moves as fox, stop being biased. and so did ganondorf. dr.mario atleast changed one of his moves to look different. unlike falco who's laser was really slow but pushed them back. and ganondorf who just changed colors and didn't yell FALCON . . . .

balrogs.pa said:
no falco had the exact same moves as fox, stop being biased. and so did ganondorf. dr.mario atleast changed one of his moves to look different. unlike falco who's laser was really slow but pushed them back. and ganondorf who just changed colors and didn't yell FALCON . . . .

Well I may have made Falco seem better than the rest of the clones, but that's probably because he was one of my favorite players from Melee:lol:.
All the clones DO have pretty much identical moves as their original characters.

But I still hope that Ganondorf, Falco, and Cap. Falcon is in Brawl tho:) They should give them their own unique move sets though.

They shouldn't have Dr. Mario, Pichu, or Young Link in it though...there's only one Mario:p, and Pikachu is suposed to be better than Pichu (afterall, Pikachu is suposed to be the stronger, evolved form of Pichu) & I mean come on...hurting yourself when using electric moves was a kinda stupid idea anyway for Pichu...I don't even know why they made it like that in Melee in the first place, and Young Link is just a 12 year old version of the teenaged Link (who I may add is much cooler than Young Link):D.

Last edited:
if its only veterans then link maybe switch to fox but when i unlock metaknight ill stick to him probley

Back