Whos a multi-gaming lover

ajnokia

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2007
Is there anyone here who loves all three Next Gen consoles.

I have a Wii and PS3 and I love them both!

I als olove the 360 I play my freinds one all the time.

Im trying to say that I love all 3 consoles and I hate all the PS3 bashers dissing it cause of the price. I feel the PS3 is worth it. Was to me

And the Wii I cant stop playing that either I just got Tiger Woods this week its great!

I tend to hord consoles like a pimp hords hoes

I dont care what the console does (ie it makes toast)
I only care about the games
(sorry ps3 but theres nothing on there I want yet)

well in my opinion I like the wii better than all the other consoles. I have played the ps3 but I didnt feel that it was as entertaining as the wii. I thought the xbox 360 was great though when i played it:D

Wii is the best overall but yes I like other consoles ps2, ps3 xbox 360 etc.

I love online on the ps3 and 360 and i hope the wii has good online too.

nintendo need to give us some more info for online, like the style of play, and titles that will be online.

ottoman said:
nintendo need to give us some more info for online, like the style of play, and titles that will be online.

I agree with u

Consumer's have the right of choice. Just because they choose to have another product doesnt hint betrayl. Its like the age old Japanese Vs Muscle car war.

I have a 360 and wii as you can see in my sig.

The only real reason I would consider buying a PS3 is for future games along with PS2 games right now (FFX, FFXII, God of War, God of War 2).

I just couldn't justify buying a PS3 though, while already owning two systems as well as buying an expensive Macbook Pro soon.

well i like the 360 and wii both... i have the wii but not a 360 tho lol umm they both have great games and feats( wii wins in the feats tho) but i could only afford a wii at the time i bought it (i have no job and im 15 lol)

I think all 3 consoles have there ups and downs. I personally prefer the wii but its all a matter of opinion.

I have a wii and my bro has a 360. I like playing the 360 but not as much as I like playing the wii. My bro keeps on bugging me to play the wii and i tell him to go play the 360 and he says he board with it lol.

I certainly am.

Got all consoles last gen and hopefully plan on getting all 3 this gen. It's getting really complicated on determining whether I'm going to sell my 360 for Ps3 gaming, or just keep it and not get a Ps3, or just get a Ps3. The Ps3 looks most enticing right now to me since the 360 games out aren't all what I thought they would be.

I have a feeling it'll really all come down to whether I'd rather play RARE, Halo, and DOA games or ICO, Ratchet Clank, and Naughty Dawg games since so many thought to be exclusive games are going the way of the multiplatform for the big bucks.

It's a really tough call, but I'm a sucker for oldschool platformers like Ratchet and Clank and beautiful action adventure games like ICO or Shadow of the Colossus.

I think for now I'll keep my 360 and see how the Ps3 does in a few years before I decide. Yep, that's the strategy!

Last edited:
Back