Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Whos had their 360 repaired? need questions answered

Discussion in 'Xbox Consoles' started by Jay588, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Jay588

Jay588 ?

i ordered a repair for my 360 about a week and a half ago, it said they would send me a confirmation email shortly and i have yet to receive it..has anyone had this problem? what should I do? if you had your 360 repaired, what steps did you go through? thanks in advance!

BIG EDIT: a few minutes after posting this my doorbell rings, its the ups man, my package has finally arrived..but i have one more question..i searched around and found that i need a "ticket number" that microsoft stated in the confirmation email that i never received..would my ticket number be my ups tracking number by any chance? how can i fix this situation? any ideas?

#1 Jay588, Oct 1, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2007
  2. Jay588

Jay588 ?

bump, can anyone shed light on the situation? the main question here is what is a "ticket number" and how do i retrieve mine from xbox? if i call they ask for my ticket number!

3. The_Mitch

The_Mitch UNACCEPTABLE

Wii Friend Code: 2025-2025-2025-2025
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    idk. when i was on the phone with them about getting a box shipped to me the guy told me my number over the phone. i never recieved an email. i say call up MS and get it. also you may want to check service.xbox.com and see if that helps you at all.

4. Jay588

Jay588 ?

thank you. i had googled the ticket number and dug deep enough to find that the ticket number is just a number they give you when you set up your repair over the phone. i had set it up online so i did not receive a ticket number, and never got a confirmation email which they said would arrive shortly and i've still never seen it..i wonder what it said :(, i am going to drop it off at a ups store later on and hope for the best! i hope it gets back soon, lucky i got another 360 in the house to halo away the weeks it will take to return. by the way i added you on XBL